BLM in their own words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM in their own words

Black Lives Matter is a Marxist revolutionary movement aimed at transforming the United States into a communist dystopia. BLM states that it wants to abolish the nuclear family, police, prisons and capitalism. BLM leaders have threatened to "burn down

"We actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia [Garza] in particular, we're trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories." — BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, July 22, 2015.

"If this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation.... I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary." — BLM activist Hank Newsome, June 25, 2020.

"Stay in the streets! The system is throwing every diversionary and de-mobilizing tactic at us. We are fighting to end policing and prisons as a system which necessitates fighting white supremacist capitalist heteropatriarchal imperialism. Vet your comrades and stay focused." — BLM Chicago, Twitter, June 16, 2020.

"There's no such thing as 'blue lives.' There is no hue of a blue life. Being a police officer is an occupation. It's a job. 'All lives matter'— it's like saying the sky is blue. I haven't heard how police are on the right side of history." — BLM co-founder Alicia Garza, ktvu.com, March 30, 2018.

"It's hundreds of years of generational oppression and trauma and infrastructural racism that impacts our bodies and makes our bodies more vulnerable to something like a COVID-19." — BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, Hollywood Reporter, June 2, 2020.

"We say #DefundThePolice and #DefundDepOfCorrections because they work in tandem. The rise of mass incarceration occurred alongside the rise of militarized and mass policing. They must be abolished as a system." — BLM Chicago, June 13, 2020.

"We are anti-capitalist. We believe and understand that Black people will never achieve liberation under the current global racialized capitalist system." — Movement for Black Lives (M4BL), of which BLM is a part, June 5, 2020.

"'All Lives Matter,' is little more than a racist dog whistle that attempts to both delegitimize centuries of claims of global anti-Black oppression and position those who exhibit tremendous pride in their Blackness as enemies of the state. Well, we are enemies of any racist, sexist, classist, xenophobic state that sanctions brutality and murder against marginalized people who deserve to live as free people." — Feminista Jones, BLM activist.

"We stand with Palestinian civil society in calling for targeted sanctions in line with international law against Israel's colonial, apartheid regime." — BLM UK, June 28, 2020.

"We are an ABOLITIONIST movement. We do not believe in reforming the police, the state or the prison industrial complex." — BLM UK, June 21, 2020.

"Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down. They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been. In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went? EGYPT! Not Denmark. Tear them down." — BLM leader Shaun King, June 22, 2020.

"We are living in political moment where for the first time in a long time we are talking about alternatives to capitalism." — Alicia Garza, BLM co-founder, March 2015.

"Anti-racism is anti-capitalist, and vice versa. There are no two ways around it. To be an anti-racist must demand a complete rejection of business as usual. An end to racism demands transformation of the global political-economic setup." — Joshua Virasami, BLM UK, June 8, 2020.

I have copied each of these quotes and saved them in my note app for future use. I encourage everyone to do the same. Use them in your arguments and debates to point out what BLM really is. An organization which preaches hate, racism and violence. They don't want to talk. They don't want to debate. They don't want peace. They don't want a truce. They don't even want equality. They want to destroy. They said it themselves. They will never be satisfied. Its like bargaining with ashark while he is eating your friends. Bargaining with him only makes you last in line. You still get eaten.

Showed these to my BLM sympathetic sister. She couldn't believe what she was reading until she did some verification of the quotes on her own. She's coming around.

BLM is nothing more than a Marxist inspired organization bent on the violent overthrow of the US government. The sad part is that these individuals are being used by forces stronger than they are. They actually think they are going to get something out of this. Marxists have a long history of using minority races against their enemies. Once the goals are achieved, they are disposed of. BLM will be disposed of in the same fashion. Thats how it works in their world.

Comment

More importantly their actions match their words. They can claim “non violent protest org” all they want, but they do not condemn the arson and destruction and they certainly aren’t doing anything to prevent it.

Comment

I know a lot of folks that say Black Lives Matter without supporting that group or their ideological beliefs.

Antifa and some of the BLM faction do terrible things on the street. Going to get more and more resistance as time moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          I know a lot of ignorant folks that say Black Lives Matter without supporting that group or their ideological beliefs.

Antifa and some of the BLM faction do terrible things on the street. Going to get more and more resistance as time moves on.
          Fify

All lives matter. Yes, that includes blacks.

Comment

Consider this

I know a lot of folks that say Black Lives Matter without supporting that group or their ideological beliefs.

Shouting BLACK LIVES MATTER and only accepting that viewpoint means ALL OTHERS DON’T MATTER. Saying ALL LIVES MATTER is self explanatory.

Comment

I think it's a little excessive to say all lives matter. Some lives do. That's just coming from someone that's honest and doesn't really care what others think. In my opinion if you support BLM or Antifa your life doesn't matter. It might matter to you and a few other people. But to me.....nah not really.

If you're a pedophile or a druggie you could take your last breath right now and I'd be fine with it. Wouldn't matter. So no......not all lives do. I live in a real world where some people are better than others. We're not all equal.
              Last edited by okrattler; 08-28-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                Shouting BLACK LIVES MATTER and only accepting that viewpoint means ALL OTHERS DON’T MATTER. Saying ALL LIVES MATTER is self explanatory.
                You cannot be more inclusive to say it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                  I agree when you are shouting and then not listening ...

Is it kinda like shouting ALL LIVES MATTER and then not listening to another person sticking up for a certain minority group ...

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    I think it's a little excessive to say all lives matter. Some lives do. That's just coming from someone that's honest and doesn't really care what others think. In my opinion if you support BLM or Antifa your life doesn't matter. It might matter to you and a few other people. But to me.....nah not really.

If you're a pedophile or a druggie you could take your last breath right now and I'd be fine with it. Wouldn't matter. So no......not all lives do. I live in a real world where some people are better than others. We're not all equal.
                    Tell us how you really feel LOL

Comment

When ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER, I'll give a listen. Until then STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        Tell us how you really feel LOL
                        I think that pretty much sums it up. It's crazy how people just think the moral decay of this country is just fine. You can't judge anyone, even if they've proven their self to be a piece of crap. No one wants to pin the blame on anyone unless that someone was doing something they had every right to do to prevent someone from doing wrong. And for the people that are doing the wrong things it's somehow not their fault,society has made them that way. Their past has made them that way even if we're talking decades ago. Well I ain't buying what society is selling.

We all have choices to make in life and if you choose the wrong path that's on you. I take accountability for everything I've done in my life. Good or bad. Just ask me, I'll tell ya. And if you point something out to me that I've done wrong I'll admit it and it will be my fault. Not someone elses.

I could obviously go on and on about it but I won't. Cause it won't change anything. I'm gonna keep living my life and holding myself accountable for everything I do. This world has gone to hell in a hand basket. I ain't going with it. Everything is *** backwards. People don't even know right from wrong it seems. I don't know if they need Jesus in their life or a good beat down or both but they need at least one of the two.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 08-29-2020, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          When ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER, I'll give a listen. Until then STFU.
                          This. Right. Here.

Comment

Sorry man. You cannot differentiate these two. Nobody was saying “black lives matter before BLM (the organization)

So tell all those folks they are giving a voice to all the core beliefs above.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              Sorry man. You cannot differentiate these two. Nobody was saying “black lives matter before BLM (the organization)

So tell all those folks they are giving a voice to all the core beliefs above.
                              Yes, I agree with you. Its the same as saying you fly the swastika flag because it looks cool but you aren't a nazi.

Comment

Working...
                              X