Tired of the media's lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of the media's lies

I am so tired of the media's lies! They don't even try to make them realistic anymore!

CNN reporter in Kenosha - massive fires behind him, he's wearing full face googles above his head and a 3M dual filter mask and he's dressed in all black. The cryno below states "FIERY BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS AFTER POLICE SHOOTING" wth?? Then why is he wearing that garb?

Washington Post - reported the shooting in Kenosha that the 17 year old kid shot into a peaceful group of protesters but the video shows he was being chased by the protesters and fell. He shot to protect himself and he's claiming self defense. (Never mind that he should be charged with a minor in illegal possession of a firearm, but that's another story.)

How many times have I watched the Press Secretary or the President speak and the media reports they said the opposite of what was said?

And who will ever forget the Nick Sandmann trial by media? How many other people has the media buried in similar fashion and gotten away with it?

Every time I hear a story I feel like I need to go do research and dig to the original source myself.

Do the reporters ever get tired of telling lies or do they actually believe what they are saying? They all not only same the same thing, they are using the exactly same words.

Truth in point - I watched many of the speeches of the RNC and their message was of hope and excitement for the future and pride in USA. Here's what the MSM reported:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddnmxc8WkIg&feature=emb_logo"]Note, they all used "dark".[/ame]

Comment

They're doing the Kyle Rittenhouse (17). Multiple stories I scanned yesterday kept referring to him as "gunman", Man, adult white male.

How many months of stories did we see/hear where Trayvon Martin(17) was continually referred to as a child/kid/young man? Let alone the use of his middle school picture.

They are propagandists, pure and simple.

Comment

Now, along with "Mostly Peaceful" protests over a back drop of buildings on fire. They're now going with "Otherwise unarmed" to describe the thug who was entering his vehicle to retrieve his gun (while holding a knife)

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, there used to be a law prohibiting a single entity from owning over a certain percentage of media outlets. I guess that went out the window.

Comment

Media is just dem propaganda. Hopefully enough people do a little research on their own.

Comment

Collectively we have to stop supporting all avenues that are misrepresenting what is going on. This includes all professional sporting events, it’s one of the largest platforms, next to the media itself, where the propaganda is being spread. Most young people don’t watch the news But most of them watch some form of sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are part of the overthrow America movement. Tell a lie so many times even they begin to believe it. Where is the next Jim Jones when you need one.

Comment

and the freaking democrats! They do something that turns out to be stupid and evil and 6 months later they start screaming that it was the republicans that did that! For example, in January Trump said this virus in China looked pretty bad and barred all travel from Wuhan then all of China. The dems screamed and whined about it. Now they are saying Trump didn't move fast enough. Good golly. Now that we know more about the Chinese virus, they play armchair quarterback claiming they could have done a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    and the freaking democrats! They do something that turns out to be stupid and evil and 6 months later they start screaming that it was the republicans that did that! For example, in January Trump said this virus in China looked pretty bad and barred all travel from Wuhan then all of China. The dems screamed and whined about it. Now they are saying Trump didn't move fast enough. Good golly. Now that we know more about the Chinese virus, they play armchair quarterback claiming they could have done a better job.
                    That's how Marxists operate.

Comment

Remember Baghdad Bob.
                      "There is no more evidence of American troops in Baghdad" ...as American tanks rolled by in the background.

Strikingly similar news reporting in U.S. now
                      Attached Files

Comment

Spread the hope RNC

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Do the reporters ever get tired of telling lies or do they actually believe what they are saying? They all not only same the same thing, they are using the exactly same words.

Truth in point - I watched many of the speeches of the RNC and their message was of hope and excitement for the future and pride in USA. Here's what the MSM reported:

Note, they all used "dark".
                        GD that really infuriated me , the media is one of the problems we have in America, they abuse the 1st and treat the USA like toilet paper to pander for ratings

Everyone speaking @ the RNC has been very positive
                        Even that kid from Kentucky who was assaulted by the Native American and then media shamed for going to the Lincoln memorial and chose to be respectful instead of confrontational
                        I hate the fact that the Democrats and media condemned a young Christian, patriotic young man and then praising the looting and crimes committed by thugs in the night

Comment

The media lies are insane at this point in time. Just unbelievable.

Hopefully more will be held accountable like they were in the Sandmann case.

Comment

Working...
                          X