No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Bucks boycott playoff game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, who cares? Does anyone really want to watch a bunch of whiny pansies owned by China dribble a ball around?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Tens of people will be disappointed.
      Rounded up I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Rounded up I see.
        Just counting the family members.

Comment

I do not see how the support of criminals, especially violent ones, possitvely supports any social justice platform.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

The most irritating part of this - if I were to not come to work to protest, I'd be fired in a second.

Comment

Lebrun James is a racist...he only sees color and not right or wrong

Comment

Fire all of them. There’s plenty out there that would play and be happy. They are there to chase a ball around, not give me their political views.

Comment

I’m tired of millionaires telling us how to act or feel. They work for old, rich guys and don’t mind taking $$ though they don’t like old rich guys. Be a man, quit! I be fired if I didn’t show up for work. Voting with my wallet. Phucumall !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                    What the players fail to realize is they're not in charge. The fans are. They feel entiltled to do whatever they feel like, without repercussion. A league that panders to China, alienates a large part of their fan base with racially based anti-American BLM protests, deserves to fail and will. When the networks don't renew tv contracts and no one buys tickets or merchandise there's tough times ahead for a lot of professional sports.

I hope you are right !

Comment

I don't watch it because of the BLM on the court but I do wonder if the Clippers will have to forfeit to the Mavs.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                        I hope you are right !

Hope their salaries will be cut based on the loss of revenue

Comment

Working...
                        X