Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll take a riot with a side of fried cheese curd

Kenosha, WI has erupted!

Non compliant subject tried to enter car and was shot multiple times by an officer.

When it comes down to me going home or you going home. I'm going home every time.

Comment

Not his first rodeo...

How many funerals will they have for this model citizen?

UPDATE 8/26/2020: Please note, court officials told the Racine County Eye that Mr. Blake was not convicted of any of the charges listed in this story. 

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Not his first rodeo...

How many funerals will they have for this model citizen?

https://racinecountyeye.com/police-k...ed-gun-at-bar/
        Of course not. Wonder what happened to his conviction and sentencing

Comment

I don't know why you gotta bring a delicious food item, which is a staple to my family and myself every county fair season, into the mix!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            I don't know why you gotta bring a delicious food item, which is a staple to my family and myself every county fair season, into the mix!
            The squeakier the better!!!

Comment

And one again lets all repeat the same BS... Bet he has a long rap sheet and is a good for nothing POS.

But certain people will start saying non-lethal force should have been used blah blah...

Take that non-lethal force and cram it where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Looks justified to me. They probably were aware of a history of the idiot that involved weapon and assaults.

Comment

I have no idea what happened during that incident, none of us do. I'm glad the POS Wisconsin governor actually admitted he didn't have all of the facts. Problem is, he still found a way to talk about how bad LE is, etc...... What a stupid statement to issue.

“While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.”

Comment

From what I read earlier he was waving around a knife . The reason they was called. Then he resisted shot with a tazer it failed .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      From what I read earlier he was waving around a knife . The reason they was called. Then he resisted shot with a tazer it failed .
                      I read that, too. The guy that recorded the incident said the cops yelled several times top drop the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        I read that, too. The guy that recorded the incident said the cops yelled several times top drop the knife.

There is a good write up on the daily wire . Guy had multiple warrants and known to resist . Last time he was arrested they had to sick the K-9 .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          There is a good write up on the daily wire . Guy had multiple warrants and known to resist . Last time he was arrested they had to sick the K-9 .
                          Well this time it was the M-9!

Comment

He was going for a gun. I don’t believe the cops would shoot him in the back 6-7 times for no reason.

Also, how is he not dead?

Comment

So he was caught and arrested without getting shot the last time? Hmmmm, so it can be done ...

Comment

Working...
                              X