Police brutality in Melbourne Australia for not wearing a mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Orders not to resist the communist movement, they will obey. Orders to arrest honest hardworking citizens fighting for their country, they will obey. I'm glad you have enough trust but from what I have seen lately, not so much.

I agree
    I was watching the news last night and they were interviewing a guy From tabc about how restaurants in the houston area weren’t complying with some of the rules and the guy was basically bragging about how many tickets they issued and how many businesses they shut down for 30 days etc
    The whole time Im thinking how do you consciously enforce this bs?
    Most Leo will support whatever comes down, it’s no different than a majority of people putting on a mask simply because they are afraid not to and not because they believe it actually works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What happened before the guy started to video the encounter? That's the missing piece here. Listening to the police officer, she assaulted one of them. Just going to speculate that she was told to put a mask on and she pushed or hit the officer.

I don't condone the choking.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        I agree
        I was watching the news last night and they were interviewing a guy From tabc about how restaurants in the houston area weren’t complying with some of the rules and the guy was basically bragging about how many tickets they issued and how many businesses they shut down for 30 days etc
        The whole time Im thinking how do you consciously enforce this bs?
        Most Leo will support whatever comes down, it’s no different than a majority of people putting on a mask simply because they are afraid not to and not because they believe it actually works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tabc is not smart enough to remember who signs their paycheck!

Comment

Yeah those folks are taking it to the chin with their elected officials. And they only have a handful of cases

Comment

Working...
          X