No announcement yet.

Massive explosion in Lebanon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could not see the missile in the regular vids & then someone somehow made it into a negative / flir like to see the missile...if this is the case then every other video could be altered to prove the same missile struck.

I'm doubtful.

Comment

As someone said earlier, any missiles being launched into Israel yet? That will be the tell tell sign if they are behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
        To much stiff blowing up and burning across the world for me to dismiss this as an accident. This video is pretty clear to me but I also know that these days they can do just about any doctoring of photos and videos.

This man pays attention.

Comment

Slow motion........amazing

Comment

it looks like the government Is falling........

Comment

After catastrophic Beirut blast, Lebanese citizens demand prosecution of corrupt politicians, direct ire at Iranian-backed Shi'ite group and its leader Hassan Nasrallah

Those who live there know where to lay blame & the govt is in bed w/ Hezbollah...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Get the book Arc Light & thank me later...I'm half way through & wow on nuclear. Can't put it down.

I was wondering about the white portion of what I assumed was temporarily carried by the shock wave & leaned something new on another forum:

The Wilson cloud is due to humidity and pressure(and heat), not the explosive. Larger explosions have longer lasting clouds (nuclear explosions in the tropics have the longest-lasting).

Comment

Some of those videos were incredible......

abut 10x worse than the OKC bombing

Comment

Entire Cabinet resigns.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6YAmolbbrQ"]Lebanon’s Prime Minister, entire cabinet resign after deadly blast in Beirut - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Massive explosion in Lebanon.

No better time than the present to feed Nasrallah some ordinance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-10-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X