COVID Exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Sorry folks HQC just isn't a cure, study after study is showing that is just doesn't do anything for Covid 19.

There comes a point where we need to let go of our conspiracy fantasies and face reality.
    How many people do you know of that have died from taking HQC to treat the symptoms of Covid?

Comment

Sorry folks HQC just isn't a cure, study after study is showing that is just doesn't do anything for Covid 19.
      Doctor after doctor disagree. Who is funding those “studies”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** good idea. **** test all politicians. I had to pee in a cup to sell food to restaurants, but they don't have to be tested, and they make the laws that make or break our country? Start a petition at Whitehouse.gov?

Comment

She also claims endometriosis is caused by demon j1zz from incubi and sucubi and that we use alien DNA to create drugs. That alone is reason to toss out anything she has to say about anything medical related.

There comes a point where we need to let go of our conspiracy fantasies and face reality.
          We were all wondering and waiting for confirmation! Thanks Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Doctor after doctor disagree. Who is funding those “studies”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This!
            It’s working in other countries folks. It works here too.

Comment

There are mixed results in studies using hydroxychloroquine. I would err that the nearly every doctor in the world in out to save lives and do the best they can to save lives. A video of a few doctors out of millions saying one treatment is a cure and dismissing others is not convincing.
              These are two controlled studies below. You can read the discussion and evaluation the effectiveness of the drug in the studies.

Comment

Can you share some links of the studies you are referencing with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Can you share some links of the studies you are referencing with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
                    There are mixed results in studies using hydroxychloroquine. I would err that the nearly every doctor in the world in out to save lives and do the best they can to save lives. A video of a few doctors out of millions saying one treatment is a cure and dismissing others is not convincing.
                    These are two controlled studies below. You can read the discussion and evaluation the effectiveness of the drug in the studies.

https://www.ijidonline.com/action/sh...2820%2930534-8
                    The Frontline Doctors prescribed HQC at 200 mg twice a week plus Zn daily.
                    Both of these studies gave mega doses of HQC (200 mg twice a day). The Frontline Doctors commented on these studies as being mega doses causing acute drug toxicity.
                    I wish these doctors would bring some of their patients they cured using their prescribed dosages of HQC. Or perform a test using their prescribed dosages.
                    As it is now we are left with “it might help”. It’s a drug that’s been around for many years (I took it for Malaria prevention when I went to West Africa in the ‘90s). It appears to be as safe as aspirin - when taken in recommended dosage.

Comment

Hydroxy is safer than Aspirin which can cause stomach bleeding. Both can be harmful when abused by taking mega doses. Using it proactively is the key. Not as a last ditch treatment and that is what most doctors are saying. I took it everyday when I was in Vietnam 1967-1968. No problems then or now.

Comment

She also claims endometriosis is caused by demon j1zz from incubi and sucubi and that we use alien DNA to create drugs. That alone is reason to toss out anything she has to say about anything medical related.

Just curious, have you seen a video of her claiming that? You may well have, I don't know, just asking. Because anyone can claim she has said that, doesn't make it true either.
                        One question I have is, why take these videos down so quickly and repeatedly if there is not any truth to them? There is plenty of poor and downright false medical advice all over the internet, but no one scrambles to take it down? Seems a little fishy to me.

I also read about the Medina county doctor saying that melatonin has shown positive results, why no talk about that? If we are really in as desperate a situation as he media tells us we are, wouldn't you try just about anything that isn't going to make you burst into flames immediately. Sounds like they are not telling the truth one way or the other.

Comment

Why not let the patient have the final say? I guarantee I would be kicking and screaming to get the HQC treatment. I guess that my body my choice only applies to killing babies

Comment

Well this explains the demon semen references all over twitter. I was way out of the loop on that one.

Comment

You might be right on on the patients they wait 2 weeks to give it to. Key is treating it early. Freshen up on your research Doc

Comment

Bottom line is there is no money to be made treating with HCQ!!! That’s why they ( Fauci and crew) say it doesn’t work. They want everyone to wait till a “ vaccine “ comes out so they (Fauci and crew) can make millions on it. Guaranteed the vaccine will be have Fauci”s name all over it. Follow the money

Comment

Working...
                                X