Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    What % of people are high risk?

1% 5% ?? I have no idea.. Curious how many unhealthy people makes up the population now.
    Ha, where are you going to get any honest data these days. Everyone has a political agenda. Just going through my daily routine I would guess 20 to 40% that are at least overweight to some degree and who knows what if any other ailments they may have.

Comment

It's all a ploy for Sharia law= face coverings for everybody....

Comment

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

See image
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            See image

These are just as effective at their task as the cloth masks and bandannas most people are wearing now are against Covid. And, they are equally as comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
              These are just as effective at their task as the cloth masks and bandannas most people are wearing now are against Covid. And, they are equally as comfortable.

haha

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post

That is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                  See image
                  Is there a legitimate study to back that up? Or is just more pulling a number out of the *** like they have all the other numbers they quote. 14 days to quarantine. Why not 12, 15, 11, etc? 30 days to flatten the curve. Why wasnt it 35, 43? They just pick a random out of the air and somehow it becomes set in concrete. I guess these will be the next ones we see and hear about for months on end.

Comment

I will say this.....I have survived colon cancer, and a heart attack. I have not stopped going to my office 1 day since this mess began. I do not wear a mask unless I am hunting...and that is just to hide my ugly face from the critters...
                    it does not bother me if others wear a mask or if they feel they need to stay home as much as they can because of their potential contact with high risk family. They get to choose that. I get to choose " no mask".
                    My company has a mask policy. I don't leave my office unless necessary and still, no mask. If others come to my office, mask is their choice. Don't care. I know how to wash my hands and watch/avoid surfaces that others may access...pretty simple.

I don't take the flu shot...ever. worked 29 years in health care (20 years ago) and did not do flu shots then. No flu.

I don't walk in fear. Jesus tells me not to. I am respectful of others, because it's the right thing to do. The word says that None of these diseases shall come near my dwelling ( understand this is a virus NOT a disease) but he is my health and my healer.

The whole issue boils down to these 2 things: wear a mask if you feel you need to, for whatever the reason; if you are sick STAY HOME.

That is where all problems lie, those that won't stay because they feel they can't afford to stay home(whatever afford means to them, sometimes it is not money).

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      Your mask doesn't protect you, it protects the other person. Their mask protects you. N95 with exhaust port on front, like in those test in your link, only protect wearer for dust and large floating particles like paint. That is because that is what those type N95 mask were designed for, and why I wear it mowing.
                      Totally agree with all of your points on this thread.

Comment

Its about the elections. Dems are doing a hail-mary. Communists are behind it all, including China.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Being played.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	24625016

Comment

The mask wearing campaign is a lie and people need to realize that you can't hide from a virus.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            The mask wearing campaign is a lie and people need to realize that you can't hide from a virus.

Exactly.

I have seen a trend of non-compliance in the last week (around here at CCL) , which is a good thing.

Comment

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                Most coronaviruses don't need a vaccine. They aren't deadly so it isn't worth the money, but that changed with this strain.
                                With a little help from mankind.

Comment

Working...
                                X