X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling like hot cakes.

3.93 million
    Background checks for 6-2020.
    Now I'm sure a lot of those are for CHL as well but people are aware of what the far left is up to.

Yeah buddy. Local FFL is busier than ever.

Comment

Yeah and the dems will use the crazy number of shootings since they have lost control of their cities on guns and if Biden wins it’s the perfect storm for a potential gun confiscation run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        Yeah and the dems will use the crazy number of shootings since they have lost control of their cities on guns and if Biden wins it’s the perfect storm for a potential gun confiscation run

Maybe you missed the number I posted. Nobody is taking anything that isn't permitted. The people will rise up at the right time if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

Chicago mayor was on tv this morning saying she doesn’t want federal law enforcement to help her city because she feels strict National gun control will solve Chicago’s violence
          [B she needs To call snake plissken when The city burns to the ground again [/B] Not federal law enforcement

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            3.93 million
            Background checks for 6-2020.
            Now I'm sure a lot of those are for CHL as well but people are aware of what the far left is up to.
            I hope they bought plenty of ammo with all of those guns because it is plenty scarce at the moment, with no relief in sight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I hope they bought plenty of ammo with all of those guns because it is plenty scarce at the moment, with no relief in sight!!!
              That ain’t no lie

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                Maybe you missed the number I posted. Nobody is taking anything that isn't permitted. The people will rise up at the right time if necessary.

No I saw and I’m following it not to mention I’m in the calculation several times myself
                I’m just saying the propaganda the media and the dems are spreading is very dangerous

Comment

23 people shot yesterday in Chicago. 4 died and the mayor is still a dirtbag.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    there is no shortage of ammo...it's just expensive due to demand.

Comment

Lately I thinks the mayors or Portland, Chicago, New York etc are intentionally allowing this violence and high crime rate (shootings) to happen at this time to begin to build the case for gun reform as we near election.

Comment

I don't know what it is going to take to make these idiots understand that the criminal element is doing probably 95% or better of the shootings and they could give a tinker's **** about gun laws. But I guess by their logic, the way to fix it is with more gun laws.

Comment

wish I had bought a Mossberg MVP .308 a yr ago, can't find them now in Predator version.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            there is no shortage of ammo...it's just expensive due to demand.
                            Well in my area even the "expensive" stuff is gone.. Pistol ammo is not to be found.

Comment

There are a lot of people that have bought their first gun since the rioting started. If they would just realize the democrats want to take that right away from them, but most will probably vote for the democrats anyway.

I am pro-gun, or better yet pro-rights. We need to start using "pro-rights" so that when the anti-gun people oppose us they will be referred to as "anti-rights".

Comment

Working...
                              X