TX HS FOOTBALL- about to be shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Horrible these young men have to be a victim of politics. Even if this virus is a nasty bug these are the people we want to get it. Strong athletes in the prime of their lives. Strongest part of the herd. Part of the herd that is not effected. It is what it is. I got the flu in college and it was just a bad hangover. Get it now and I’m laid up a few days to a week. I’m not the strong part of the herd anymore
    I think that is the whole point of the argument
    Don’t want the strong part of the herd to infect the weak
    When they disperse in to the general public

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
      I think that is the whole point of the argument
      Don’t want the strong part of the herd to infect the weak
      When they disperse in to the general public
      Keep the vulnerable out of the general public and isolated from someone that might infect them. That should have been the response from the beginning. Everything else is political hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        Keep the vulnerable out of the general public and isolated from someone that might infect them. That should have been the response from the beginning. Everything else is political hyperbole.

Exactly and why it wasn’t / isn’t being managed that way is beyond me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pilar - I’m
          Not the strong part of the herd anymore. I’m just hoping I can still outrun the lion. If not then I’ll be overtaken. But at least I’ll go down living life. Those that are fearful can hide- they have services that deliver everything. Dr appointments by phone. Meds delivered. Those that feel the need could basically live the rest of their lives behind closed doors. I support them if that is their choice - I don’t choose that for the rest of my lifetime and don’t want to be judged for going to baseball games or traveling around as I have been. I also don’t Judge those that feel they need to lock down. Choices.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Pilar - I’m
            Not the strong part of the herd anymore. I’m just hoping I can still outrun the lion. If not then I’ll be overtaken. But at least I’ll go down living life. Those that are fearful can hide- they have services that deliver everything. Dr appointments by phone. Meds delivered. Those that feel the need could basically live the rest of their lives behind closed doors. I support them if that is their choice - I don’t choose that for the rest of my lifetime and don’t want to be judged for going to baseball games or traveling around as I have been. I also don’t Judge those that feel they need to lock down. Choices.
            Sounds kinda like a prochoice argument to me.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Sounds kinda like a prochoice argument to me.
              When you are a hammer everything looks like a nail. When you are pro-abortion everything looks like a prochoice argument.

Comment

Working...
              X