No announcement yet.

Shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not! Chad Prather for governor 2022!
    No. He's an idiot. He is the #1 look at me ******. Cant stand him. He's not even a Texan...

Comment

Its coming, Abbott's chief of Texas Division of Emergency Management is now asking people to wear masks and social distance in your own home. The stupidity is running rampant. Either the face masks work and we can require them and open everything back up to full tilt boogy. Or the masks are a load of crap and they are just conditioning people to be compliant. Its the latter unless someone can provide evidence of a scientific study that proves masks stop the spread of viruses, not just an "experts" opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Who will enforce a shutdown, surely not LEO’s. If they do, defund them.

The right needs to decide whether they are gonna die with their boots on, or mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
          No. He's an idiot. He is the #1 look at me ******. Cant stand him. He's not even a Texan...
          Triggered

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            It's already over IMO Brandon. I would not expect to work in August unless you are 'essential' from what I've been hearing. I hope I'm wrong!!!
            I’m considered essential

Comment

Everyone needs to just keep going and doing their normal things. Business needs to just stay open and people protest the political lackeys when they show up. Otherwise make it a living hell if they try to close them or fine them. Its past time to do what the other side does. Just no violence.

Comment

I don’t think the economy can handle another shutdown and stimulus is going away end of July for unemployment

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                  I don’t think the economy can handle another shutdown and stimulus is going away end of July for unemployment
                  Or they will extend it

Comment

Yep, after the polls close tomorrow.

Comment

Newsom did it in Cali today, effective Monday.

I agree, some level of a shutdown is on the horizon.

Comment

Yeah, it’s coming without a doubt.

Comment

My wife’s been denied every kind of assistance possible. Small business loan, unemployment benefits, just the $600 assistance program
                          , straight up everything. Shut down or not idk how we’re gonna survive this. She’s owned her own business going on 12 years and we had a baby in February so now everything combined has taken its toll on us. Her clients are too broke to come in, we’ve spent our savings on baby and paying her rent. This whole thing needs to go away, just pull an Obama and say we’re aware of it and quit testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
                            My wife’s been denied every kind of assistance possible. Small business loan, unemployment benefits, just the $600 assistance program
                            , straight up everything. Shut down or not idk how we’re gonna survive this. She’s owned her own business going on 12 years and we had a baby in February so now everything combined has taken its toll on us. Her clients are too broke to come in, we’ve spent our savings on baby and paying her rent. This whole thing needs to go away, just pull an Obama and say we’re aware of it and quit testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Sorry to hear that brother.
                            Worse part is I heard today, that Trump hater, Robert DeNiro took over 20 million in the Business funds provided for those in need, and then people like your wife are left to scramble on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
                              Too many votes on the line

Those scum bags on the right and left will extend it and probably increase it to help their appeal. Some need it but way more abuse it.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                Can't find a lot of materials for construction now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                That's no joke. Wood quality is way down.
                                Last edited by Bowdark; 07-13-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X