No announcement yet.

Shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why you can’t trust any of the numbers being reported, did she die with or from wuhan?

“symptoms that she attributed to a new diabetes treatment she’d started days earlier.”

Houston is seeing a spike in residents dying at home, before paramedics can reach them. A growing number are testing positive for COVID-19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      lol, the DSHS site is refuting the charts the guy made because they say you can’t compare the Flu to Covid. Lol.

It’s not that the data is incorrect, they don’t like the comparisons.

NOTE Wording....Covid "ASSOCIATED" deaths. They can't tell the truth even when lying to cover their lies.

Comment

Let me ask you something.. Trump parked a 1,000 bed hospital in the middle of NYC and then converted the ventilation system to support respiratory illness patients, all that dip stick governor up there had to do was request for it, no questions asked.. Now, my currently level of geography tries to keep me out of liberal S-HOLES!, but if I remember correctly, Houston ain't too far from the water. So we can supplement their "hospitals at capacity" claims, all that worthless governor of ours has to do is ask. So why does't he ask? Cause he knows he'd look like a dumbass with an empty boat sitting in the harbor.. But here's what's going on. Ol Sly Turner down there has found that he can use this to his advantage (never let a crisis go to waste). I can have 60,000 people in town for a funeral that's going to get me bonus points with me commie friends. But cause of this "virus", I'm going to have to cancel the Republican convention of 5K people. Bet he doesn't cancel any Houston Texan Games, basketball games, baseball games but what if Trump tries to have a rally in town... AHA, that ain't gonna happen. Yet ol roll along sits there in Austin trying to play all sides instead of calling a spade a spade. He's WORTHLESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          lol, the DSHS site is refuting the charts the guy made because they say you can’t compare the Flu to Covid. Lol.

It’s not that the data is incorrect, they don’t like the comparisons.

funny how it differentiates between "flu deaths" and "covid ASSOCIATED" deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
            Let me ask you something.. Trump parked a 1,000 bed hospital in the middle of NYC and then converted the ventilation system to support respiratory illness patients, all that dip stick governor up there had to do was request for it, no questions asked.. Now, my currently level of geography tries to keep me out of liberal S-HOLES!, but if I remember correctly, Houston ain't too far from the water. So we can supplement their "hospitals at capacity" claims, all that worthless governor of ours has to do is ask. So why does't he ask? Cause he knows he'd look like a dumbass with an empty boat sitting in the harbor.. But here's what's going on. Ol Sly Turner down there has found that he can use this to his advantage (never let a crisis go to waste). I can have 60,000 people in town for a funeral that's going to get me bonus points with me commie friends. But cause of this "virus", I'm going to have to cancel the Republican convention of 5K people. Bet he doesn't cancel any Houston Texan Games, basketball games, baseball games but what if Trump tries to have a rally in town... AHA, that ain't gonna happen. Yet ol roll along sits there in Austin trying to play all sides instead of calling a spade a spade. He's WORTHLESS!
            I like your style

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
              thats half of the holocaust based on US population. which is a huge number.

but, i dont think that is the point. the point is how they report the fatalities. if someone had it, but died of heart failure, its counted as covid. to me that inflates the danger of it. or was it augmenting, meaning, they could have heart failure, then covid kicks em over the edge, which would be a covid death. Qual es veritas?

it bull we can't get a straight answer. I don't care if you like trump or not. we need to get a straight answer (which we can actually produce the data for..)

this is the most bizarre time in history...
              that is the problem...I don't think we can get accurate data. It is reported willy nilly by the hospital/city/politician in the area at the time. data collection is a big cluster.....

Comment

Abbott announced today that schools would be given additional time at the start of the year for remote learning. The previous announcement last week said schools could have only the first three weeks to go remote and then had to open to on-campus instruction. No new dates were given, but it sounds like it will be extended through the first six weeks, which would be around October 1 for most schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                  Abbott announced today that schools would be given additional time at the start of the year for remote learning. The previous announcement last week said schools could have only the first three weeks to go remote and then had to open to on-campus instruction. No new dates were given, but it sounds like it will be extended through the first six weeks, which would be around October 1 for most schools.
                  Just got an email from Comal ISD...seems like my daughter will be starting kindergarten in a somewhat normal day to day on Aug 25th

Comment

The dbags have already emptied the toilet paper and paper towels from the stores (H‑E‑B, Kroger and Target) within two miles of me.

Comment

If there is another shut down, what’s gunna happen? After the shutdown we will be right back where we are now. This virus isn’t going away any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                        The dbags have already emptied the toilet paper and paper towels from the stores (H‑E‑B, Kroger and Target) within two miles of me.
                        I was at H‑E‑B today and noticed the same thing? Why??? No one has figured out the run on toilet paper

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                          100% we will, IMO...

shutting down in March/April was the real joke.. most counties had 1-2 cases and everybody was at home.. now those same counties are getting 20-50 new cases everyday.

At this point it seems inevitable for a shutdown soonish
                          Cases, not deaths. If you’ve noticed, they’ve stopped discussing the death rate because it didn’t fit the narrative. So now, they’ve jumped to cases, dismissing the fact that millions of people are being tested, for something that is no more than the common cold. This whole thing is to create the illusion that Texas and Florida are the hot spots. Why? Because of the Republican conventions. We’re being played folks and the hand wringing beta males who accost you for not wearing a mask need an *** whippin on a colossal scale.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                            Just got an email from Comal ISD...seems like my daughter will be starting kindergarten in a somewhat normal day to day on Aug 25th
                            The very reason we moved our children to a private Christian school. Comal ISD is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              funny how it differentiates between "flu deaths" and "covid ASSOCIATED" deaths.
                              EXACTLY!!! “Associated”......these dirt bags have forced doctors and medical examiners, with threat of losing licenses, to label EVERY death as Covid-19 “related”. I don’t know how these people sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                A) you don’t know whether ive had the virus, you are making an assumption.

B) You did t really answer my question, in fact you further emphasized my question. What if the virus mutates? What if a segment of the population can’t develop immunity? And yes those that survive will care how muted the economy is. As a bald Dem Pundit once said “It’s the economy, stupid!”

Americans are fat and generally sick. We suffer from more co-morbidities than any populace in the World. Granted most of them are slow deaths that result in a longer average life than most other national people groups. But the list of diseases that plague us are lengthy and yet most can be treated by lifestyle change. Maybe the approach is focusing on our overall health, reducing co-morbidities and improving our immune systems. We have survived pandemics before. We will find a way to procreate and continue.

Maybe i become a statistic. But I’d rather die living my life than holed up in my house shopping online while wearing a mask.
                                Love it !
                                The truth is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X