Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    If he’s only cured 30 out of 30 patients would that not be enough?
    It's hopeful for sure but that's a really small sample size.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Not knowing exactly how many patients I can give a pass but not having a single patient comment is Strange
      The lady that's interviewing him is from Dallas. His patients in Midland/Odessa have probably never heard of her. I live in Abilene, 2 hours closer to DFW than Midland, and I've never heard of her or her YouTube channel either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
        It's hopeful for sure but that's a really small sample size.

Agreed. There isn’t a larger sample size of any remedy yet.

If I had Covid I would strongly consider this option.

Comment

So sad that this virus is being used as a political weapon here in the U.S.

Comment

At least it's some good news for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              So sad that this virus is being used as a political weapon here in the U.S.
              It is, we just received a message that school districts here in my town are going to start classes with remote learning. Lots of places are remaining close and they really want the economy to tank. All this to remove Trump from office.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                You said in your other thread how frustrating treatment is. This Dr. Says the NIH has set the standards on waiting "till the house is 2/3 burned down" before they start fighting... WTH?
                Not that is not what I said in my thread. They treated NOTHING. That’s my complaint.

Comment

Great info

Comment

This is a Facebook video from a Primary Care Physician in McKinney, TX. He originally wrote a FB letter about his experience with COVID 19, and it has been deleted several times. He did a video where he basically read the letter he wrote. It sounds promising, so I figured it is worth a share.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is some encouraging information there!

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                        This is a Facebook video from a Primary Care Physician in McKinney, TX. He originally wrote a FB letter about his experience with COVID 19, and it has been deleted several times. He did a video where he basically read the letter he wrote. It sounds promising, so I figured it is worth a share.

No facebook here. What's the lowdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          No facebook here. What's the lowdown?
                          Basically he has personally treated 75 patients with COVID without any hospital or ER trips with$50 worth of prescriptions and OTC medication. One of his colleagues in Dallas has treated 5 times that many with the same results, along with another colleague in Texas City. Basically he states if treated aggressively and early is the best way to treat the virus to minimize hospitalizations and long term respiratory side affects.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                            It is, we just received a message that school districts here in my town are going to start classes with remote learning. Lots of places are remaining close and they really want the economy to tank. All this to remove Trump from office.
                            Yes sir.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well, already on Losartin, started Zinc two weeks ago, and ordered rhumacort Nasal spray off amazon today. In one of his videos he mentions either by nebulizer or nasal spray. Its an eye opening video for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post

That video is deleted now. I'm tired of FB's censorship.

Comment

Working...
                                X