I hope I'm the last one to get Covid19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I'm the last one to get Covid19

I've read some very disturbing reports about the additional damage Covid 19 causes.

The emerging long-term complications of Covid-19, explained
    An estimated 40 to 45 percent of people with Covid-19 may be asymptomatic, and others will have a mild illness with no lasting symptoms. But Nichols is one of many Covid-19 patients who are finding their recovery takes far longer than the two weeks the World Health Organization says people with mild cases can expect. (The WHO says those with severe or critical cases can expect three to six weeks of recovery.)

Because Covid-19 is a new disease, there are no studies about its long-term trajectory for those with more severe symptoms; even the earliest patients to recover in China were only infected a few months ago. But doctors say the novel coronavirus can attach to human cells in many parts of the body and penetrate many major organs, including the heart, kidneys, brain, and even blood vessels.

“The difficulty is sorting out long-term consequences,” says Joseph Brennan, a cardiologist at the Yale School of Medicine. While some patients may fully recover, he and other experts worry others will suffer long-term damage, including lung scarring, heart damage, and neurological and mental health effects.
    Broadway Star Nick Cordero Dies at 41 after long term Covid19 fight
    Broadway actor Nick Cordero, who had been hospitalized for three months and had his leg amputated after contracting the coronavirus, has died, his wife, Amanda Kloots, said Sunday. He was 41.
    Texas Has Record Number Hospitalized for Covid 19 on July 5

A record 8,181 Texans with the coronavirus were hospitalized Sunday, a new daily high as overall cases slipped during the coronavirus pandemic.
    That's 8,181 people hospitalized in 1 day!! And you know they went to ICU!

For those of you who say "building the herd immunity"... I hope I'm the last one to get this so that the medical community will have time to develop a successful treatment plan.

I believe the 8,191 hospitalizations is the total number of people, not 1 day.

Also, not all hospitalizations are ICU.

I’m not trivializing the seriousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is the total number hospitalized. That means if they came there for Covid symptoms or transported from a car accident and test positive for Covid. I am guessing just like Doctors and say most of the American population will get this virus.

Comment

Can't pass the Rona without symptoms... WHO are the recognized experts, right?...

Comment

We will praying for you ma'am. Any idea how you got it?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            That is the total number hospitalized. That means if they came there for Covid symptoms or transported from a car accident and test positive for Covid. I am guessing just like Doctors and say most of the American population will get this virus.
            This - Ask any doctor. It's no different than any other bullcrud government thing where they offer money with easy to bend guidelines so of course the numbers are not even close to accurate. Look how they calculate hungry children. Do you really think 20+% of kids are going hungry?

Not saying COVID isn't a bad flu... Just saying we DO need everyone (at least young people) to get it and get over it. Can't hide forever.

Comment

Texas Has Record Number Hospitalized for Covid 19 on July 5

That's 8,181 people hospitalized in 1 day!! And you know they went to ICU!

For those of you who say "building the herd immunity"... I hope I'm the last one to get this so that the medical community will have time to develop a successful treatment plan.[/QUOTE]

I hope you are doing ok. This video will tell you all you need to know about the "spike" in TX numbers. Somebody else posted it in a thread but I can't find it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NynEyQU9aY"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I know of two people who went to the hospital to get checked for covid. They checked in, waited 4+ hours and were never waited on. They left the hospital and then 2 weeks later got a letter in the mail stating that they tested positive for covid. How so they were never tested?
                My niece went to the Dr for a respiratory infection, on her checkin paperwork it already had covid 19 checked as a sickness...

Comment

Hospitals collect from $11,000 to $40,000 from medicaid for each person entering the hospital that tests positive. Think about it. Ya recon there might be a little bit of fudging the numbers?

In a new issue brief, researchers from the Kaiser Family Foundation estimated total hospital reimbursement to range from $13.9 billion to $41.8 billion depending on the rate of and severity of COVID-19 hospitalizations among the uninsured population.

That reimbursement range is based on Medicare reimbursement for hospitals admissions for similar conditions, including respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications, which averaged $13,297 in reimbursements, and, in more severe cases, respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which averaged $40,218.

Comment

If you get your information from Alex Jones...........never mind

Please carry on

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      This - Ask any doctor. It's no different than any other bullcrud government thing where they offer money with easy to bend guidelines so of course the numbers are not even close to accurate. Look how they calculate hungry children. Do you really think 20+% of kids are going hungry?

Not saying COVID isn't a bad flu... Just saying we DO need everyone (at least young people) to get it and get over it. Can't hide forever.
                      My boy thinks he's going to starve when I say we're not going to Whataburger every day. Kid could miss a meal or two for his own good,to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                        If you get your information from Alex Jones...........never mind

Please carry on
                        It is video straight from the Collin County Commissioner's Court meeting. I'm not a fan of Alex Jones myself but I'll listen to facts from any source.

Comment

What are the facts? Everyone is disagreeing with every thing on this. I don't know what is truth anymore and I suspect most people feel the same way. Believe what you want.

I know some people who've caught it and they all have said it is as bad as anything I've read about. They are the only ones I know who I can trust about this.

Comment

My wife has it and is in day 9 and so far her worse symptom has been boredom from isolation... I thank the Lord for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              What are the facts? Everyone is disagreeing with every thing on this. I don't know what is truth anymore and I suspect most people feel the same way. Believe what you want.

I know some people who've caught it and they all have said it is as bad as anything I've read about. They are the only ones I know who I can trust about this.
                              Watch the first 3 minutes of that video I posted if you would. It spells out how the state of TX is "counting" covid numbers. They have made it more complicated than our tax system. But it explains a lot about the spike in the numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X