No announcement yet.

Is COVID spreading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it is still spreading. How fast or slow, I haven't got a clue. Anybody's guess at the moment. You could probably publish your own 'facts' and be as close to accurate as anything that is out there right now. This whole thing has been a better kept secret than 'Area 51'.

Live life one day at the time.

Comment

Well right now we have (if you believe the numbers) 2.9 million cases in the US

That's less than 1% of our population. Could be less if numbers are stacked..Could be more if the first wave was in December....

But unless they changed their mind again from when they said 65% will get COVID before it's over....It's going to be a LONG road in front of us. At the rate we're going it will take 32 more years.

Comment

I think a lot came down with it way before they started testing for it. I know I got sick at the end of January and left work 1 hour after I got there and I never leave work “being sick “!! Then 2 weeks later over half my crew and some on another were sicker than a dog!!! Tired of this crap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Well right now we have (if you believe the numbers) 2.9 million cases in the US

That's less than 1% of our population. Could be less if numbers are stacked..Could be more if the first wave was in December....

But unless they changed their mind again from when they said 65% will get COVID before it's over....It's going to be a LONG road in front of us. At the rate we're going it will take 32 more years.
          I believe waaaaaaay more had it way before we were informed about it. My ASSumption is it was here around the latter part of Nov. ‘19. Most of the population got it by early February.
          Covid-19 doesn’t mean Covid-20. (Tongue in cheek being 2019 not 2020. Or iiiiiiiis it tongue in cheek?!)

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            I believe waaaaaaay more had it way before we were informed about it. My ASSumption is it was here around the latter part of Nov. ‘19. Most of the population got it by early February.
            Covid-19 doesn’t mean Covid-20. (Tongue in cheek being 2019 not 2020. Or iiiiiiiis it tongue in cheek?!)
            I think a lot had it in 2019 also.. But still wouldn't be probably more than 5-10% that had it so far.. So still a long ways to go.

The antibody testing would show a lot more if more than 5-10% already had it.

Point is it's clear this is going to last 10+ years.. They're doing a great job keeping the fear up until the vaccine gets here. Simply amazing how much they're willing to destroy to gain some money.

Comment

Working...
            X