No announcement yet.

Abbott turns tyrannical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching a virus that most folks don’t even know they have it is just not something I am afraid of.
    I don’t plan on buying a mask they can write me all the tickets they want

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
      Taken from worldometers.info

245,316 deaths from seasonal flu
      3,825,023 deaths of children under 5 this year
      21,402,195 abortions this year
      845,949 deaths from HIV/ AIDS
      4,132,929 deaths from cancer this year
      493,602 deaths from malaria this year
      679,299 traffic accident deaths this year

There are more, but this kind of puts a different light on Covid-19, There are no restrictions on the freedoms related to the causes of death listed above.

Heck, if you try to restrict anything involving killing an unborn baby you’ll be labeled a Nazi.

Let an adult decide if they want to wear a mask? Let them decide if they want to go to work to feed their family? That’s crazy talk. You must want millions to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Forcing masks perpetuates the fear that makes all the other unconstitutional mandates possible, and it reinforces acceptance of ignoring the Constitution. It keeps the sheep compliant and enables big government to trample on us even more - if we go along with it.

Also, cloth masks are a health risk - probably more of a risk than a help. N95 is the only mask that would actually be any good for anything, and then only if fitted and worn properly.

People can wear all the masks they want to wear, by their own choosing. But government mandates to do so are BS.

Exactly! It’s about the fear! That presumptive fear will crush all other contributing factors to a recovering economy.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
          Taken from worldometers.info

245,316 deaths from seasonal flu
          3,825,023 deaths of children under 5 this year
          21,402,195 abortions this year
          845,949 deaths from HIV/ AIDS
          4,132,929 deaths from cancer this year
          493,602 deaths from malaria this year
          679,299 traffic accident deaths this year

There are more, but this kind of puts a different light on Covid-19, There are no restrictions on the freedoms related to the causes of death listed above.

Exactly! This doesn't even include the number one killer in the US year in and year out, HEART DISEASE! Not only are there no restrictions "saving us from ourselves". It is a billion dollar industry on both sides. Getting heart disease(over eating, fast food, lack of exercise etc) and curing heart disease(big pharm.).

Comment

Last bullet point. It’s ok to protest with out mask lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can tell who aren’t essential employees who have had a customer base requiring wearing masks in their facilities.

I just don’t understand why everyone is complaint... I wear SA buff face masks, they’re comfortable and they comply. No different wearing it in Walmart or the woods. THEY DO HINDER PASSING THE VIRUS. May not be as good as a N95 but it’s better than nothing. I have probably had it and didn’t have any issue, and it may be my right to not wear a mask in public but it’s also everyone else’s right to not have me transmit it to them “if I do t know I have it” just because it’s too much of an inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                The amount of short sidedness is appalling especially in a hunting forum, first it’s mask, then it’s mandated vaccines, then it’s mandated travel ban, then it’s mandated gun confiscation.... have some of y’all learned nothing from history!
                Apparently not. A lot of People need to wake up.

Comment

It's your choice to not be out in public too.
                  I agree with the order and think it should be more aggresive.
                  Anything that might make the economy get going again is worth it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                    I don't like it, but wearing a mask isn't that big of a deal. Actually, if a trade-off for moving forward with opening the economy is some type of a mask requirement, I'll take it.

Is the order unconstitutional? Perhaps, but last time I checked, you can't walk around naked in public and the requirement to wear clothing isn't in the constitution either. Same with private businesses. Seems the sign "No shoes, no shirt...no service" has been around a while. Is adding a mask requirement to that really that much of a reach?

We should focus our attention on orders that are actually negatively impacting the livelihood of our fellow citizens. There are thousands of people unemployed and small businesses are going out of business all over the place. Nobody seems to care about the orders that currently are and have been in place to keep those folks down.
                    ^^^ well said

Comment

Not wearing a mask will just get you kicked out of businesses around here.

Not sure how you get around that.

Then if you refuse to leave its trespassing.

If the business doesnt enforce the mask mandate it gets fined.

Comment

While we're e-mailing Abbot, let him know we don't want to wear seat belts, and ...

Comment

I don’t get the uproar over a wearing a mask. It’s really not much of an inconvenience and your only wearing it for a short period of time. Why can’t you look at it as if you wear a mask then maybe you will decrease you chance of spreading or catching covid? Everyone keeps saying it won’t work, how do you know this? I haven’t seen anything that’s 100% proof that it won’t at least help. Wouldn’t you wear one if you knew that wearing it might keep you from transmitting covid to a family in a grocery store? I started wearing one 3 weeks ago when cases started popping up at work. It’s not that bad.

Comment

Burt Reynolds died....

Comment

If it can help getting the economy back on track and getting travel restrictions lifted I get it. Disgusting when the EU countries allows stinking Russia and Rwanda to enter with passports but not AMERICANS! I get it...…..our numbers are huge compared to other 1st world nations...…..that IS A PROBLEM. It's called commerce, economy, capitalism. Get the numbers down instead of prolonging this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
                                It's your choice to not be out in public too.
                                I agree with the order and think it should be more aggresive.
                                Anything that might make the economy get going again is worth it to me.
                                So you are saying wearing a mask is going to put everyone back to work? Im guessing dragging this out for the next year by continuing to flatten the curve is going to do wonders for our economy. Sorry I cant wrap my mind around that logic. In the end, the same number of people are going to have had it and the same number of people will have died from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X