No announcement yet.

COVID 19 is real:Don't be part of the problem , be part of the Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed a ton of folks down this way don't even cover their nose...the whole thing is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      I've noticed a ton of folks down this way don't even cover their nose...the whole thing is nonsense.
      Yep, nothing but a feel good measure. If it makes folks more aware of keeping their hands washed or social distancing......I guess that part helps. But those mask do nothing.

Comment

They can't/won't enforce the Laws already on the books during the Looting and Riots. Well than you can take your executive order ordering me, law abiding citizen, and shove it straight up your *****!!

Wondering how many "points" my personal opinion and before are going to cost me this time?

Got 1 already for expressing MY beliefs and opinions some one got offended....

Comment

I’m gonna laugh when they recommend goggles

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            I’m gonna laugh when they recommend goggles
            And you will wear them!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              If Trump was to declare martial law and announce that the Nov. election was cancelled until COVID is gone this crap would disappear in less than a week.
              This.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                Just left Camp Warneke this morning. Schlitterbahn was packed both days we were in NB. As you said, so hypocritical that it was open and everything else closed. We floated both days. Got in a Garden Street and out at our condo. Actually really peaceful and not packed at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yep.. We are at the "Other Place" now. The river is dead. I just drove to Landa and saw all of the orange barricades and "Park Close" signs.. Meanwhile the Schlitterbahn is packed again...
                It makes 0 sense.. None of it..

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  All of you mask lovers go out in public and take a seat where a lot of people are wearing masks. For 30 min. watch said people wearing masks and tally how many times they touch their face or the mask. Then, do the same with people not wearing a mask.

Compare the numbers. You will be surprised.

99.9% of people don't know how to properly wear/use a mask. They provide a false sense of security and the pros are less than the cons.
                  I could not agree more. Spot on

Comment

Wew come on hunting season,,, this is getting OLD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      If they will open the country back up.....I'll wear the useless mask
                      Agree

Comment

Everyone here will physically die, I bet you a pack of Peanut M&M’s and a bottle of Whistle Pig on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Hum,

Covid virus particle size = .12 microns (a lil bigger with a water droplet attached)

Mesh opening of 200 mesh count cloth would be about 77 micron size hole between threads.

I heard a Dr. say cloth face masks for viruses is like chain link for mosquitoes. Seems simple enough and it should be know mask effectiveness is measured in efficiency (percentage of particles stopped) and no mask is 100%.

Seems simple math, shapes and sizes but I have no degrees in these disciplines

Comment

It’s just a mask......

Just get in the boxcar!

Comment

Looks like we might have us a RiverRat stand off. Who's right, 00 or 1?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Explain please.

Tell us what will happen if every person wears a mask.

Please tell us the end goal. What's the solution?
                                Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Looks like we might have us a RiverRat stand off. Who's right, 00 or 1?
                                I'm just waiting on answers

They never seem to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X