X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmmm?
    Attached Files

Comment

Hope the ones touting that the silent majority is ready to act are correct. Something needs to happen/get done ASAP. Some talking head on TV described the silent majority as the spinless majority.

I am a firm believer that the issues that continue to rage out of control are due to politicians/the swamp. And I am not just referring to the ones in Washington. They are imbedded at every town and city through out our country. Being divided & polarized as we the peoples have become makes us easy to control.

More rioting over night with what seams like zero effort to enforce the rule of law. All while hard working Americans are getting threatened with fines & jail time for trying to celebrate our independence.

SAD TIMES. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Hope the ones touting that the silent majority is ready to act are correct. Something needs to happen/get done ASAP. Some talking head on TV described the silent majority as the spinless majority.

I am a firm believer that the issues that continue to rage out of control are due to politicians/the swamp. And I am not just referring to the ones in Washington. They are imbedded at every town and city through out our country. Being divided & polarized as we the peoples have become makes us easy to control.

More rioting over night with what seams like zero effort to enforce the rule of law. All while hard working Americans are getting threatened with fines & jail time for trying to celebrate our independence.

SAD TIMES. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
        I can see come seeing it that way. I think it's more because we have not been pushed far enough to be violent for fear of hurting innocent people. Most of us have morals and a conscience where liberals do not. When they can lie, cheat, steal without blinking and we don't...they by far have the upper hand.

At least until God decides to deal with them.

Comment

Why isn’t this plastered all over the news?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

https://reddit.app.link/iMz2ZMPoS7
            Because the kid is a snowflake.
            Had he pulled out a 45 and lit that car up, hopefully killing both occupants, it would be all over the news .

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

https://reddit.app.link/iMz2ZMPoS7
              Just shows how weak they are. If it’s not elderly folks , it’s young folks and it takes a pack of them, they so weak.

Comment

BLM and Antifa working hand in hand last night rioting in Portland. Burning buildings, etc.

Comment

That's one thing I've been thinking about. With business shut down, you've actually got some conservatives at home instead of work for once. If there's really civil unrest to scale, theres more probable to have a response for once

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD4wd8xb11Y"]YouTube[/ame]

the rest of it...

Like he said... share the **** out of this

It's time to rise up and prepare. If you don't organize and fight for your country now, it's already over. #BLM Sandman wants to tell you about the Brave Browser! Download the Brave Browser today and say goodbye to corporate ads: https://brave.…
                    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 07-06-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfish78 View Post
                      I think most of you are my definition of Silent Majority. My definition is God fearing Patriotic Americans that think this is the Greatest (though not perfect) country on earth, honor those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this Nation, will not stand for Anarchy, believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, contribute to their family and community by working hard and providing a helping hand when needed, and would be willing to defend our Freedom from foreign adversaries, if necessary.

I am sure I did not even cover all I could , but I would say Silent Majorityis someone probably in the middle or right leaning of the political spectrum, more conservative leaning values then the lawlessness we are seeing in some major cities on the news.
                      Agreed.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X