No announcement yet.

Silent majority?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a fact so far, the left has the balls, the right are sheep. They buck the law, shoot senators, shoot up country concerts, run folk out of restaurants...

The right will not win by being more noble

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Anybody got a clear definition of who would be considered the silent majority? There is a ton of screaming from the FAR left and FAR right as of now. Based on some of the responses I am not sure what folks are referring to. Anarchy & property destruction is one thing , but civil protest is another. Seems like the two are being lumped together.
      Can you tell me who the FAR right is? I wonder if I am. My views havent changed over the decades but as the Left has move farther and farther away from the center, I wonder if Im now considered FAR right. I believe in a small federal govt and the Constitution as it is written.

Comment

Anybody got a clear definition of who would be considered the silent majority? There is a ton of screaming from the FAR left and FAR right as of now. Based on some of the responses I am not sure what folks are referring to. Anarchy & property destruction is one thing , but civil protest is another. Seems like the two are being lumped together.
        Basically the people who want to be left alone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

If your assets, staying out of jail, or your job are more important than your freedom

YOU SHOULD MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfish78 View Post
            Great thoughts. Glad to hear everyone's perspective. I would say that we need to go back to when politics was more down the middle, instead of so polarizing. I just hope that we can hit the ballot box in November in mass. And if it does not go my way, I may become a land owner and prepper, figure that might buy me a few more years.
            Heck, I just miss the days when misspelling potato was enough to disqualify someone to be President!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Can you tell me who the FAR right is? I wonder if I am. My views havent changed over the decades but as the Left has move farther and farther away from the center, I wonder if Im now considered FAR right. I believe in a small federal govt and the Constitution as it is written.
              Well, I guess you are a citizen in the middle from what I can tell. As we have not had either of those in decades. Government is bigger than ever and skiriting of the constitution is normalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Basically the people who want to be left alone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                So, like my parents in St. John Parish, all my neighbors, friends, and me! Hum, interesting....glad to know I am in the silent majority…….thanks.

Comment

Heck, I just miss the days when misspelling potato was enough to disqualify someone to be President!
                  Now that's really funny, but I betcha it went right over the heads of most on this thread. I mean, when a guy doesn't even know the difference between "your," and "you're," it's unlikely he ever heard of Dan Quayle.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
                    Now that's really funny, but I betcha it went right over the heads of most on this thread. I mean, when a guy doesn't even know the difference between "your," and "you're," it's unlikely he ever heard of Dan Quayle.
                    I remember that and also when old man Bush said he hated broccoli. Some fellers took truck loads of broccoli and dumped them in DC

Comment

I think most of you are my definition of Silent Majority. My definition is God fearing Patriotic Americans that think this is the Greatest (though not perfect) country on earth, honor those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this Nation, will not stand for Anarchy, believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, contribute to their family and community by working hard and providing a helping hand when needed, and would be willing to defend our Freedom from foreign adversaries, if necessary.

I am sure I did not even cover all I could , but I would say Silent Majorityis someone probably in the middle or right leaning of the political spectrum, more conservative leaning values then the lawlessness we are seeing in some major cities on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfish78 View Post
                        I think most of you are my definition of Silent Majority. My definition is God fearing Patriotic Americans that think this is the Greatest (though not perfect) country on earth, honor those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this Nation, will not stand for Anarchy, believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, contribute to their family and community by working hard and providing a helping hand when needed, and would be willing to defend our Freedom from foreign adversaries, if necessary.

I am sure I did not even cover all I could , but I would say Silent Majorityis someone probably in the middle or right leaning of the political spectrum, more conservative leaning values then the lawlessness we are seeing in some major cities on the news.
                        Thanks Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ the TP Guru View Post
                          What did anyone expect from a guy who can’t even spell his last name right. Everyone knows it’s QUAIL

Comment

Lol

Comment

They're around. But as was mentioned most people have a family to worry about so they're not gonna go out and risk losing that. I just need somebody to take care of my dogs. Can't lose much if you don't have a lot to begin with now can you?

Comment

That’s social media that’s driving that. I agree one is not like the other.

I haven’t seen one protester in person since all this crap has started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X