No announcement yet.

Shutting down public places is bullspit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its probably all coming from Amazon. I drove to Dallas this weekend and almost all the trucks I saw on the road were Amazon Prime trucks. Figure if they sprinkle some Covid Dust in one in every hundred packages, their business model is gonna be great.

Comment

It’s like a Zombie depressed mask wearing state around here....

Comment

How about we just stay open.
        If everyone who owns a business and believes this way, just stayed open, what are they going to do.
        There's enough in Texas, that we would overwhelm the system quickly.
        They don’t have the resources to write the tickets fast enough, haul you all to jail, etc..
        Or dispatch LEO to every location.
        So they write you a ticket today, they go to another part of town tomorrow, you re-open.
        They might be able to sneak you in for a once a week ticket writing appointment .
        Them boys gonna be real real busy.
        Maybe we band together and help pay fines, etc..
        WHATEVER IT TAKES.
        But, I don't think the system could function quick enough to prosecute on that level.
        The left is doing it, why can't we!!?
        They protest everything, we protest nothing.
        They get arrested, beat by cops(deservingly), etc..does not matter to them.
        Loony azz flakes.
        But we can't get arrested because we might get fired for standing up for the country, or someone has to take the kids to soccer practice, or all the other excuses we make.
        While valid, that way of thinking is going to have to change if we really think we're going to get somewhere.
        Imagine what we could do with a place like this, if allowed...
        Probably the largest online group of people, opposing this BS in the State, or several surrounding states.
        We have brilliant lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs, you name it.
        Probably a rocket scientist or two.
        This think tank, has been compared to Google, many times on here.
        Imagine what we could accomplish if we organized, used the resources we have, and formed an opposition.
        We might be running this state.
        Got to start somewhere, otherwise we are discombobulated bunch of die hard patriots, with no direction.
        Someone or some group is going to have pick up the banner, and light a fire, otherwise we are going to post ourselves right out of existence

Comment

We need to let the TBHers that have Covid-19.....they are mistaken.

Comment

Election driven....please vote

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              If everyone who owns a business and believes this way, just stayed open, what are they going to do.
              They don’t have the resources to write the tickets fast enough, haul you all to jail, etc..
              So they write you a ticket today, they go to another part of town tomorrow, you re-open.
              They might be able to sneak you in for a once a week ticket writing appointment .
              WHATEVER IT TAKES.
              But, I don't think the system could function quick enough to prosecute on that level.
              Loony azz flakes.
              But we can't get arrested because we might get fired for standing up for the country, or someone has to take the kids to soccer practice, or all the other excuses we make.
              While valid, that way of thinking is going to have to change if we really think we're going to get somewhere.
              Probably the largest online group of people, opposing this BS in the State, or several surrounding states.
              Imagine what we could accomplish if we organized, used the resources we have, and formed an opposition.
              Got to start somewhere, otherwise we are discombobulated bunch of die hard patriots, with no direction.
              Someone or some group is going to have pick up the banner, and light a fire, otherwise we are going to post ourselves right out of existence
              I never closed. 20 buggie whips a day to 4 a day. We are back up to 14 a day and moving along....................

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                Tough one. I can tell you that the RGV has requested help from the National Guard cause the hospitals there are at over 100% capacity. I learned that I lost a childhood friend to Covid today.
                They are slapping it on death certificates left and right, know of one locally where a woman had a heart attack and died a few days later in the hospital, they put covid on her death cert for cause of death because she tested positive, husband threw a fit and said he was going to the media and they changed it. Its definitely political, I'm seeing it from the inside.

Comment

Yes true on most deaths, had a cousin died a few weeks ago, been sick for years, lungs heart and all. When he passed away they said it was from Covid 19. All the family new better. Its a sad situation, don't see it going away, need to just go about living and leave it up to the Good Lord, That's what I'm doing, just be safe and try to do all that I can to stay safe, I've had a great 64yrs and if its my time to go it will be my time.

God Bless
                  Bish

Comment

Come November 5th Covid will be gone. This is political theater. Yes Covid is real, however it’s being way over reported on numbers and any question about that go to the Covid thread. Go to page 7 and about half way down is a Collin County commissioners court video that will blow your mind. Then go to YouTube and look up DR Liembart, reference Brownsville Baptist Hostpital, after those two you might want to quit watching or looking at “news” altogether.

Comment

Be careful with the assumption that it will go away after the election
                      If trump wins it’s here for as long as the dems can keep it
                      If Biden wins they will use it as cover to keep everyone contained and locked down.
                      There will be some radical changes immediately if trump loses, covid gives them the excuse to quell any opposition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wasn't Austria doing something different? How are they making out? Anyone heard lately?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          WHATEVER IT TAKES.
                          Loony azz flakes.
                          I wish there was about 500,000 more just like you and me.......too many spineless saps doing as they are told.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                            Come November 5th Covid will be gone. This is political theater. Yes Covid is real, however it’s being way over reported on numbers and any question about that go to the Covid thread. Go to page 7 and about half way down is a Collin County commissioners court video that will blow your mind. Then go to YouTube and look up DR Liembart, reference Brownsville Baptist Hostpital, after those two you might want to quit watching or looking at “news” altogether.
                            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW5nJ786_EM"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Great watch

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                He's correct except I think we should be out spreading the virus. Let everyone get it and lets move on. They all said since day 1 65% of us would get it eventually so why drag it out?

Comment

Working...
                                X