Epstein Filthy Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Monica...I thought we were talking about Epstein and Bill. I never compared the two. He lied about a bj to congress and was impeached. Im not aware that Bill coerced her to commit the act, if he did there should have been charges filed. How did he coerce her. In point of fact Monica herself has stated their relationship was consensual. Where is the coercion? Oh ya it came in after the consensual act, which is par for the course in American politics.
    If you think any president has not coerced anyone in the WH, wake up, they don't get to that power because they are innocent people.
    You have got to be the biggest one sided non thinker I've ever seen on the internet.

Can you admit or at least see if Trump had an intern give him a BJ while President and at the White House (or where she worked) that the media (and you) would crucify him swearing he should be locked up for using his power and influence to get her to do those things to him?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      3 bones in his neck were broke that Dr Baden said would nothave happened by hanging from a 5 foot bed....

Guards sleeping...cameras not working...falsifying records....

ummmmm....sorry...he was killed to shut him up
      ^This right here a big cover up.

Comment

It must be a terrifying life to live as a conspiracy theorist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some wouldn't know the truth if it was delivered by God himself in the flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            You have got to be the biggest one sided non thinker I've ever seen on the internet.

Can you admit or at least see if Trump had an intern give him a BJ while President and at the White House (or where she worked) that the media (and you) would crucify him swearing he should be locked up for using his power and influence to get her to do those things to him?
            You call me a non thinker right after you post this .... your like trump himself fumbling through his COVID docs in the interview not making any sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              It must be a terrifying life to live as a conspiracy theorist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              So tell us what happened.

And I see the other guy just avoids the question. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

And I see the other guy just avoids the question. LOL
                I think you can go ahead and give up on Joe Barrett Biden.
                Some things you just can't fix. Know whut I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Uh, this guy.

Bill was the married POTUS that had a consensual side piece in the oval office - and thats OK because, politics?

I am denying this affair because it never happened - Stormy

A private citizen coming up through the ranks (even a putrid city like NYC) is different than a politician in my opinion. But hey if I were on your side of the table and needed proof [Don] committed misconduct, I would be grasping at straws too.
                  You do realize that Stormy did not say that right??? It’s being reported that those were not her words. Good grief was a debacle.
                  Last edited by Barrett; 08-06-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

This article was posted on FOX. hopefully all of the documents will be posted.

A batch of documents containing the names of those associated with Jeffrey Epstein is slated to be made public, according to news reports.

Comment

Working...
                    X