No announcement yet.

Cure for police brutality!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been watching live pd since it started (now off the air) & recall canines being color blind on the show helping find narcotics & capturing / finding perps of all skin color...I'm done with this crap & am sick of the sins of the past being tried to justify the nullifying of use of today as racism!!

Buckrage, if you think canine training & it's use today where mil, cadaver & le use is ANYTHING similar to our past where it was abused & now want to abolish their outstanding achievements or tie current use or try to minimize it here...YOU are the problem!!

You cannot produce any current evidence where canine use is biased...double DOG dare you!!

Start a thread about the pic you posted to gritch about our history but do NOT belittle our LE handlers & our precious 4 legged LEO's that are out there today!! I'm not having it anymore & drawing a line from here on out to call out the BS.

Got my tooth knocked out as I lived in reverse discrimination down here on the border...I was one of only one handful of white boys on the football team in jr hi & one of my best friends was the only black kid in school. They hated us cuz of our color & the cholos took it out on me one morning. I hold no animosity & got more hispanic spirit in me at heart then most mexicans. I went on to be the only white guy on my HS football team & became the captain, while my black compadre won 5A #1 rusher in the state of TX for the 87-88 season. F racism in all its forms!!

My wife is puerto rican & we created a couple mutts that see nothing but the character of people for who they at heart. Disgusted my initial post would be challenged in a way where a 45yr old experienced canine racism.

Comment

Well said Paul. I'm done with it too. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
        You don't know history older than you?
        You clearly stated your age then said you remember it.

So now you’re saying you remember reading about it in a history class?

Comment

Naw dogs are racist. They bite black males disproportionately.

Comment

Working...
          X