Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now they want Texas Rangers to change their name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This what happens when everyone gets a trophy. You can't please everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
      I've been a Rangers fan for 35 years, and I can assure you that they don't have any trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Yep, but lets be honest, insanity rules and anyone with any conviction or morality is attacked. So now we are seeing who REALLY has convictions. And evidence is showing almost nobody. We, as a whole, are weak. And in nature the weak die. America is dying.
        This is true. America has run its course. We are on the downside of greatness. All countries grow & die.

Comment

I'm taking credit for this one. Too predictable. Lol!

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Look at the bright side , maybe this is a way to get people out to vote in November.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
              There's an easy way to stop this. Say "NO!" Grow some nads.
              this^^^^^^^^^^^EVERY time

Comment

PC culture got us here...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                  Agree! my sons team did that the last year he played PeeWee Football, because some of the kids on the other teams wear crying because they did not get anything after our team won the super bowl... it all starts with sh*t like that, give in and give them what they want, so can stop whining
                  and here we are..

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    I'm taking credit for this one. Too predictable. Lol!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...5#post14906905
                    Bro... You were 6hours behind on that train...

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Believe he's attempting to foreshadow the possibility of the Texas Rangers having to change their name due to the conflict raised from the book.
                    Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    Na man, if a real ranger statue at a airport is offensive then a pro team glorifying a racist le agency is racist. See, hes just projecting the path that ideology takes. Slippery slope, if a happens b must not be far behind, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Bro... You were 6hours behind on that train...
                      Oh crap! Thought I was being smart. That's what get for not being #humble

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
                        I agreed, they should change the name to the Arlington Rangers.
                        Lol you beat me to it! I have been saying this ever since the harvey deal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I've been a Rangers fan for 35 years, and I can assure you that they don't have any trophies.

Lmao!!! That’s pretty dang funny!

Y’all gotta be better at stealing signs, Dale.[emoji6]. I mean surely that’s the only way the Stros won anything.[emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The squeakiest wheel gets the grease. The hard working, what I call "NORMAL" people have been silent far to long.

Comment

They should name them Baseball Team A, B, C, etc. so that no one is offended by names or mascots. Also, we clearly should just barcode our babies and have their names be a random assortment of letters and numbers because my neighbors kid is named Robert and that was a Confederate general and I’m offended sooo

Complete and utter nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

there’s a big push going right now saying the texas ranger were brutal racist (the law enforcement) chronicle that crummy rags has had like 3 articles about some lib professor wrote a book about have terrible they were one thing he left out was back then it was some wild brutal land and they had to be smdh!

Comment

Working...
                                X