Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What are YOU doing about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Observe, discuss sparingly, explore new opportunities exhaustively, maintain my humanity towards varying views and continue to realize........."this to shall pass!"[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I vote, both in the elections and with my dollar.

Comment

It’s changed my daily life just about zero percent.

It hasn’t rained in about five days for the first time in a year, so I’ve been in the hay. Getting 5-6 bales an acre the last few bottoms we’ve cut. Life is good.

This news cycle will lead into the next one and the ripples will baaaarely reach us up here in the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          It’s changed my daily life just about zero percent.

It hasn’t rained in about five days for the first time in a year, so I’ve been in the hay. Getting 5-6 bales an acre the last few bottoms we’ve cut. Life is good.

This news cycle will lead into the next one and the ripples will baaaarely reach us up here in the hills.

Did you happen to move some t post and bale across the creek?

J/k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            discuss sparingly
            Sure would like to be a fly on the wall when you let loose how you really feel behind closed doors...lol
            Finally clicked and I realized we will never hear more than a neutral opinion to anything on here from you (and for good reason). Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Sure would like to be a fly on the wall when you let loose how you really feel behind closed doors...lol

Finally clicked and I realized we will never hear more than a neutral opinion to anything on here from you (and for good reason). Thanks for your reply.
              Been here for 19 years......dozens have been around me often.....some way to often!. [emoji1] I dont "let loose" .....as you put it. "Men are judged on how they present themselves in stressful situations......women are not!" I enjoy observing life unfold (people watch) and quantifying what I observe and make detailed mental notes. Neutral...[emoji848]....nah, more like center-right but always open to listen/debate/discuss when it comes from a place of sincerity. [emoji120]

Comment

I stopped listening to a beloved sports radio station. Cold turkey, and it's a sure enough addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Been here for 19 years......dozens have been around me often.....some way to often!. [emoji1] I dont "let loose" .....as you put it. "Men are judged on how they present themselves in stressful situations......women, girls & boys are not!" I enjoy observing life unfold (people watch) and quantifying what I observe and make detailed mental notes. Neutral...[emoji848]....nah, more like center-right but always open to listen/debate/discuss when it comes from a place of sincerity. [emoji120]

Comment

Working...
                  X