Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
    Depends on what channel you watch
    True. IMHO more folks watch the left leaning MSM channels and lots of peeps are getting their "news" from left leaning social media.

Comment

Tulsa fire department is saying attendance at the rally was about 6,200. Old boy better hope he’s right when he talks about the silent majority because if this rally is any indication he better start worrying about November.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
        Tulsa fire department is saying attendance at the rally was about 6,200. Old boy better hope he’s right when he talks about the silent majority because if this rally is any indication he better start worrying about November.
        The numbers at a rally are arbitrary in the midst of violent protesters and a pandemic, in my opinion. If this was the case under 'normal' conditions, then I would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
          So AOC is happy that China interferes with our election process? Of course.
          like a good little commie useful idiot

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post

6200? I’m not saying it’s not true but that seems wayyyyy light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
              So AOC is happy that China interferes with our election process? Of course.

This could be interesting. Russia will be trying to hack the election again to help Trump and China will be trying to hack it to get him out? Just when I thought it couldn’t get any crazier. We are in for one heck of a ride these next 5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                The numbers at a rally are arbitrary in the midst of violent protesters and a pandemic, in my opinion. If this was the case under 'normal' conditions, then I would agree with you.

It’s this and the increased screening to get in which gets backed up and many don’t get screened in time

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                  This could be interesting. Russia will be trying to hack the election again to help Trump and China will be trying to hack it to get him out? Just when I thought it couldn’t get any crazier. We are in for one heck of a ride these next 5 months.

Uh no. Russia and China would both rather have a senile dishonest Joe Biden for president.

Comment

Wow, I just saw the photos. Some I thought were probably taken before the crowd was let in but others I was surprised.

Some of the news outlets (Business Insider, etc.) said those against Trump snatched up the reservations and tickets to prevent supporters from being able to attend? Is that was Occasional Cortex was spouting about?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Wow, I just saw the photos. Some I thought were probably taken before the crowd was let in but others I was surprised.

Some of the news outlets (Business Insider, etc.) said those against Trump snatched up the reservations and tickets to prevent supporters from being able to attend? Is that was Occasional Cortex was spouting about?

Post #41....from AOC’s own twitter feed. An actual member of congress bragging about it [emoji2955]

Comment

They should charge $10 or show proof of employment to get a ticket to any of his events. This would eliminate that from happening in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          They should charge $10 or show proof of employment to get a ticket to any of his events. This would eliminate that from happening in the future.

Agree, if the false grab claims are true this should be a lesson learning event with measures taken going forward to prevent it from occurring again.

I’d say $25 a ticket, might as well take more of Sorros money if he decides to buy out the seats of the next rally.
                          If $25 is too much for an attendee, gas and parking $ spent to get there is probably a concern as well.

Comment

She has been one of the biggest advocates for mail in voting as well.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              She has been one of the biggest advocates for mail in voting as well.
                              If you repeat a lie long enough, ignorant people begin to believe it. Go get em, tiktok'ers. You are the future of our country!

Comment

They really think by grabbing up tickets for his rally and then no showing is going to dampen support for Trump? They are even more pathetic than I thought. What they really need to be worried about is their candidate couldnt pack a high school gymnasium even if they gave away the tickets and a free beer. Biden sitting low through all of this Covid mess is helping him for now. Once the debates commence, his ineptness will come shining through. Maybe then we will get to hear him have to answer a few questions about his sexual accuser. Word Salad Joe isnt going to fair well in September and October.

Comment

Working...
                                X