Trumps Return Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumps Return Rally

At 800,000 ticket request so far. Think people have had enough?

The issue is that it's only some people. The democrats are going all out and pulling out all the old ttricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      The issue is that it's only some people. The democrats are going all out and pulling out all the old ttricks.
      Ok

Comment

Um, that’s an enormous number!

I think that around 10x the number requests I’ve seen At past rallies.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Ok
          Let me further my thoughts. Yes, most of the Trump supporters if not all are fed up with all the craziness going on. My concern is that it's going to take a lot more than just the ardent Trump supporters to get him re-elected.

Some of this issues going on now and the way the MSM reports them could play a substantial role in the election. As has been brought up before, another selection or two to the Supreme Court would creat a conservative leaning court that would undermine everything them Dems claim to be about.

Comment

Let me further my thoughts. Yes, most of the Trump supporters if not all are fed up with all the craziness going on. My concern is that it's going to take a lot more than just the ardent Trump supporters to get him re-elected.

Some of this issues going on now and the way the MSM reports them could play a substantial role in the election. As has been brought up before, another selection or two to the Supreme Court would creat a conservative leaning court that would undermine everything them Dems claim to be about.
            Valid concern^^^^^^^ but i am hoping that with millions of people in blue states still being told to stay home and with terrorist literally burning down our cities more and more people see all this for what it is and vote Trump.
            He fixed a huge mess in 3 years so the swamp destroyed it. He can fix it again

Comment

Look at the destruction the Dems do in front of our eyes when they aren't in power. Think about all the destructive things that they do when they are in power that we don't see.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

My concern is that it's going to take a lot more than just the ardent Trump supporters to get him re-elected.
                Willing to bet a vast amount of the 800,000 (10x larger than any previous rally) ticket requester's were not original ardent Trump supporters.

Comment

Willing to bet a vast amount of the 800,000 (10x larger than any previous rally) ticket requester's were not original ardent Trump supporters.
                  To add to this, I'd guess somewhere around 90%+ of people would have no desire to attend a political rally.

Comment

Its now surpassed 1 million!

They just stated that every guest will get a temperature check, hand sanitizer and a mask.

Comment

Gonna come down to women in the burbs and black votes

Will the blacks figure out which party is really screwing them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        Will the blacks figure out which party is really screwing them???
                        Yes, they have been leaving the democrat plantations in droves the past couple years. That is why the left is going all in. They have everything to lose at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Valid concern^^^^^^^ but i am hoping that with millions of people in blue states still being told to stay home and with terrorist literally burning down our cities more and more people see all this for what it is and vote Trump.
                          He fixed a huge mess in 3 years so the swamp destroyed it. He can fix it again
                          Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          Look at the destruction the Dems do in front of our eyes when they aren't in power. Think about all the destructive things that they do when they are in power that we don't see.

Gents, I agree that it's obvious that Democratic programs are a total failure. But this has been going on for decades in most cities. How is it possible they have gotten away with this BS? What do you felllas think has changed that will make peeps see the light??

Comment

What concerns me is the people who don't know who the "puppet masters" are, don't keep up with any politics. All they see is how bad of shape our country is in, who is in the oval office, and relate the two. Not knowing that the Dems are responsible.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              What concerns me is the people who don't know who the "puppet masters" are, don't keep up with any politics. All they see is how bad of shape our country is in, who is in the oval office, and relate the two. Not knowing that the Dems are responsible.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                              Valid concern for sure because bad politicians count on the uneducated voter.This is where the MSM is used as a propaganda tool to push a false narrative.

Comment

Working...
                              X