Canada Bans 12 Guage Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
    Curious how that is going to fit duck and goose outfitters up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collateral damage, irrelevant

Comment

Jim Shockey gonna be moving to the USA! Canada sucks!

Comment

Screw Canada. I had a bear trip scheduled in a couple of weeks that got postponed. I will still go because the guide is a great guy and I want to support him but I'll be ****ed if I spend an extra dime in that country that I don't have to...

Comment

I wouldn’t **** on Canada if it were on fire.....

Comment

How do people dream this stuff up? I just don't get it. That doesn't even make sense.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqBPx4iC6nk"]HANDS OFF OUR GUNS — sign the petition to stop Trudeau's gun grab - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                How do people dream this stuff up? I just don't get it. That doesn't even make sense.
                If you think that's confusing, just wait until you look at their (lack of) free speech rights.

If you criticise the wrong class of people, verbally or in writing, you can be punished by the Canada Human Rights Commission.

Comment

I talked to one of my old Canada guides in Saskatchewan. He says there is a lot of fake news on this. It’s not over. I also talked to a friend today that bought my Canada business. He’s lost three groups over It. Anybody looking for an Alberta waterfowl hunt, let me know.

Comment

I just saw those idiots banned the 460 Weatherby Mag, because it had more energy than 10,000 European homos. Not sure on those metric measurements. So I guess that means you can't hunt chipmonks with your 50 BMG up there.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                      I just saw those idiots banned the 460 Weatherby Mag, because it had more energy than 10,000 European homos. Not sure on those metric measurements. So I guess that means you can't hunt chipmonks with your 50 BMG up there.

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

They banned AR15.com.......yes the website.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          If you think that's confusing, just wait until you look at their (lack of) free speech rights.

If you criticise the wrong class of people, verbally or in writing, you can be punished by the Canada Human Rights Commission.
                          I'd be in prison for life if I lived there. I'm too opinionated.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Democrats are like rust they only bring about decay destruction and they never rest.

Comment

One answer. Either vote the communist tyrants out or take drastic action.

Gary

Comment

I work with many Canadians and most do not understand firearms. When they visit here I will typically carry them to the range for an afternoon. Every person seemed to relish the experience to the point of carrying back their paper targets. Then I noticed the paper targets pinned in their cubical when I visited Canada.

I do not know what they were trying to ban when they wrote the law but the Canadians I have entertained do not have the knowledge to understand the law.

Comment

Working...
                                X