Kim Jong Un dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
    His sister is a good thing if I remember right. She is very pro democracy and had been calling for reunification of south and north under a SK form of government.
    That would have been the uncle, who was poisoned for being outspken about the current regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Wife said 'tmz' is reporting heart surgery gone bad & he gone...fwiw. Not sure how they would be first on the scene if we ever do get the facts.
      Weirdly enough if TMZ says someone is dead they're usually dead

Comment

I can bet the surgeon is already dead��

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post
          I can bet the surgeon is already dead��
          Maybe he took one for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
            Maybe he took one for the team.
            I would have as well!

Comment

On a serious note, North Korea will likely be more of a morass and unstable without the little fat man. No telling what will replace him. State run media may even say that the United States took him out. There certainly will be different break offs from the military that try to seize control. We tend to welcome the death of dictators, but sometimes the aftermath is much less stable than under the room temp dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                He probably had Obama Care..................
                Or Kaiser

Comment

CNN reported today that KIM JONG UN is dead..
                  Its been reported that North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un had died after injecting himself with some type of disinfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    No she's not. She has been instrumental in formulating the current policies of Korea, and many experts believe she could be even more tyrannical that Kim Jong-un. She is currently no 2 in power in the Worker's Party.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...yrant-21923676

This. But of course the idiots in American media were fawning over her because she’s a woman in a position of power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      CNN reported today that KIM JONG UN is dead..
                      Its been reported that North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un had died after injecting himself with some type of disinfect.
                      That’s Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Wife said 'tmz' is reporting heart surgery gone bad & he gone...fwiw. Not sure how they would be first on the scene if we ever do get the facts.

TMZ seems to have a pretty good track record of breaking stuff first. Who knows, but I’d bet it’s accurate. Wonder who “made” the heart surgery bad.

Comment

Biggest issue is if the country becomes unstable China will step in and try to take control... Not good for SK...

Comment

I read in the news that the surgeon had a lot of difficulty inserting a stent because his hands were shaking so bad. Poor guy was probably scared crapless.

Comment

Maybe he knew who killed Epstein? He has a backup copy of Clinton’s email server hard disk drive stolen from Samsung?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Maybe he knew who killed Epstein? He has a backup copy of Clinton’s email server hard disk drive stolen from Samsung?

Inquiring minds want to know.

So, you're saying Killary is the answer to the Question " who done it".

Comment

Working...
                                X