No announcement yet.

Covid 19 and the TBH community . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested positive and all I had was a low grade fever (101 was the highest) for five days and a cough. My taste was off for a couple of days. I thought I just had bronchitis and was surprised when my test came back positive. I had no trouble and am already back at work. My wife had the same symptoms five days before me but never got tested. Guess we were lucky it didn’t affect us bad and we are both 50. There are probably a bunch of people that had it and never knew, just chalking it up to allergies or something. Mine started with a dry cough and runny nose but the oak pollen was so bad I didn’t think anything of it until I started running a fever.

Comment

A good friend from the Cedar Creek Lake area lost his old man to Covid. This is the first loss of life from anyone we know.

Comment

Wife has a cousin in New York who’s boyfriend had it. Her cousin was on the Tyler news talking about the situation. Her boyfriend is about 30, healthy and it knocked him for a loop. Wife’s cousin had mild symptoms.

We know of a family here in town where 3 of the 4 have it.

None of my bunch has had a symptom but we’ve been staying around the house like we’ve been asked to. It has actually been an opportunity to spend time with my kids that I normally wouldn’t have had

Comment

You’re going to make the COVID nazi pull his hair out. 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            Prayers up . .
            Weathered the storm...oxygen is up and going home today.

Comment

Praise the Lord Brandon!! Sure glad to read this!

Comment

How different would this thread be if we asked ...do you know anyone who has had the flu?

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  Weathered the storm...oxygen is up and going home today.
                  Glad things worked out for you . . Prayers work . .

Comment

Comment

Good chance my son and his girlfriend had it. Both are feeling better now and get released from home quarantine tomorrow. She gets to go back to work Friday. He doesn't get to go back to work until the 30th.

Wife's co-worker mother who lives in a nursing home has tested positive for it.

I'm still convinced shutting down the country was an over reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Hydroxychloroquine, Z-pack, and zinc.... That combination of stuff is working wonders for people who have bad cases of it. If I were Tom, I'd be asking my doc for it.

Reports from all over the world are that patients get dramatically better within 2-12 hours of the first dose. It worked like that for my daughter 3 weeks ago when she had it.

Prayers up for Tom!
                        They have put Tom on a ventilator now. It's not looking good.

Comment

Draco, just now seeing this! I'm sorry to hear your friend is not improving...YET!! The power of prayer is a strong tool against all manner of evil. I'm asking our GS prayer warriors to get on their knees right now and pray for healing for Tom.

Lord, hear our plea. We ask You Father to save this man, Tom. Give his body the strength to fight off this evil known to us as COVID-19. Break the infection that has caused his lungs to become fluid-filled. Use the miracle of modern medicine and all his care-givers to heal him. Clear his lungs and begin the road to recovery at this moment. Lord just like You gave Hezekiah more time when he asked You, we ask You Lord, give Tom more time. Time Lord that he may be a witness to Your power and love for us all. Return Tom to his family and ease all their minds and hearts as You work on him. Comfort our friend Draco and we lift him up in Thanksgiving for bringing this situation to our attention that we may come to You with our petition on his behalf.
                          Heal him Lord God in the name of Your son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen!

Keep us posted friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                            They have put Tom on a ventilator now. It's not looking good.
                            Dang hate to hear that anout him he is one tough man for sure and hopefully can pull through.

He shoed all our horses growing up and went to school with his grahdkids.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Draco, just now seeing this! I'm sorry to hear your friend is not improving...YET!! The power of prayer is a strong tool against all manner of evil. I'm asking our GS prayer warriors to get on their knees right now and pray for healing for Tom.

Lord, hear our plea. We ask You Father to save this man, Tom. Give his body the strength to fight off this evil known to us as COVID-19. Break the infection that has caused his lungs to become fluid-filled. Use the miracle of modern medicine and all his care-givers to heal him. Clear his lungs and begin the road to recovery at this moment. Lord just like You gave Hezekiah more time when he asked You, we ask You Lord, give Tom more time. Time Lord that he may be a witness to Your power and love for us all. Return Tom to his family and ease all their minds and hearts as You work on him. Comfort our friend Draco and we lift him up in Thanksgiving for bringing this situation to our attention that we may come to You with our petition on his behalf.
                              Heal him Lord God in the name of Your son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen!

Keep us posted friend!
                              Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                                Amen!
                                Those prayers may be working. Word today is his oxygen number went up one number. I don't know what that means but his family seems happy so Go Tom!

Comment

Working...
                                X