No announcement yet.

Today’s Covid Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family and friends in Oklahoma use it for lots of ailments. I'm a firm believer in it. Then again Joe exotic is a hero there

Comment

I use Soolantra ivermectin cream for rosacea. Hmmmm, interesting for sure.

Comment

I know a guy that used Ivermectin on his dogs for heart worms prevention. Both dogs died of heart worms.

Comment

In high school one of my good friends had some alone time with a young lady who did not guard her virtue vigorously if you know what I mean. I told him he may have come away with more than a nice memory. He told me not to worry, a dose of liquid ivomec had already been administered.

Comment

has anyone noticed it seems near impossible to find the ivomec injectable since its been declared a breakthrough against covid?

i am trying to find it to get a friend started on using it for their dogs as heartworm preventative and can not find it...

Comment

Hope it works!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                And here's another new and breaking possible cure:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/immuno...he-coronavirus
                Does anyone know if there have been updates from this guy. I looked briefly the other day but didn't see anything. The way things are so fast to get deleted these days is why I'm asking.

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
                  has anyone noticed it seems near impossible to find the ivomec injectable since its been declared a breakthrough against covid?
                  this is probably the reason

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinar...ovid-19-humans

The FDA has established a cross-agency task force dedicated to closely monitoring for fraudulent COVID-19 products that reaches out to major retailers to ask for their help in monitoring online marketplaces. Products that claim to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure COVID-19 are subject to FDA investigation and potential enforcement action if they have not demonstrated safety and effectiveness for that intended use. The task force has already worked with retailers to remove dozens of these types of product listings online.

Comment

I’m on it now with Dex for the covid cuz this **** sucks. Same cocktail I give my sick roping cattle except they get NuFlor too and I don’t think people folk can take that. It’s been about 36 hours since I started the Ivomec and Dex and my lungs are still tight when I try deep breaths with sedentary oxygen right at 90-92 (I can raise it within seconds though so that’s good) but I do feel better. Not super drastic, healed up but better. That combo will make ya sweat at night like never before.

Comment

^

Comment

Working...
                      X