USA now leads the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    The main reason our numbers are the highest is because China lies - a LOT. There is no way we have more infections than they do.
    Exactly. This just proves that China is full of **** and maybe that America's medical services aren't so bad after all

Comment

The main reason our numbers are the highest is because China lies - a LOT. There is no way we have more infections than they do.
      Bingo. Load of crap. Plus we are just testing more. I guarantee china has probably stopped testing

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8il2bA1U13U"]CHINA IS ***HOLE! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The nice thing about statistics and studies is that you can twist them any way you want to support your cause, no matter what your stance is

Comment

China is 1.5 billion in population and has been reporting no new cases..........

Comment

Looks to me like some of those sanctuary cities are getting hit hard

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                China is 1.5 billion in population and has been reporting no new cases..........
                China also has 21 million less active cell ph numbers than it had in Oct of last year. About 3 percent of the users are no longer using a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  . You cant beat it when you get the truth and a laugh all wrapped up in one!

Comment

If you aint first, you're last baby!

USA! USA!

Comment

I saw my shadow last night...what should I do?

Comment

Iran's government isn't the most honest in the world either and neither are the Italians... Hopefully we'll figure this thing out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          I saw my shadow last night...what should I do?
                          East TX?

What were you hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                            Iran's government isn't the most honest in the world either and neither are the Italians... Hopefully we'll figure this thing out soon.
                            Their is no such thing as an honest Government

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                              They're their own worst enemy....

More than 300 people have died and a further 1,000 have fallen ill in Iran after consuming methanol in the belief that it will protect them against the coronavirus, according to local media.

Comment

Don't know why everyone is saying its BS just because its on the NY Times. This is on every news network, even FOX.

Not saying China's #s are accurate at all. No one really knows the real world info because testing has extremely limited worldwide, especially in the US.

China did do a pretty good job of quarantining people on a huge scale after they admitted the problem. They have a population that is used to taking orders and being suppressed by their govt, something Americans don't do.

Comment

Working...
                                X