No announcement yet.

Semi proof COVID has been here months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just now seeing this thread but I will say I think it was here in late November. We went on a Disney cruise for Thanksgiving out of Galveston and I remember telling my wife, I had the willies from all the sick people, hacking and coughing in the terminal as we were getting ready to leave to head out on the cruise. There were people from all over the US and world on that cruise.

There was a specific FB page for the cruise dates and about 1800 members. For the 2 weeks after, lot of folks missed the next week of work with being sick. It was a lot of people. At the time, many blamed the fact we were fogged out of Galveston and couldn't make port at 7am to disembark. We were all sitting in the bars and common areas with our families until 2:30pm when we finally docked. Lots of complaining about not being able to return to our rooms to wait it out but they were being cleaned and readied for the next cruise.

The Wonder had been in Vancouver and Alaska for the fall season, stopped in San Diego for a 2 week workover and then through the Panama Canal for 2 weeks.

It's an interesting timeline but I remember so many complaining of being so sick for the 2 weeks after the cruise.

Comment

Health officials say two people infected with the coronavirus in California died as many as three weeks before the U.S. reported its first death from the disease in late February — a gap that…

Timeline reset: CDC confirms weeks-earlier California coronavirus-related deaths

Comment

And we can't even get a "Oops my bad!" From the medical geniuses!

Comment

Working...
        X