No announcement yet.

Semi proof COVID has been here months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever thought that the reason the flu shot isn't working might be because its not the flu?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      Italy has the 2nd oldest population in the world. 85% of the deaths have been people over 70. 50% of those already had at least 2 pre existing conditions. Italy has focused most of their testing in certain areas with a lot less total test done than many other countries. If everyone in Italy that had the virus was tested then the 9% fatality rate would probably come down to under 1%. It’s a very infectious virus, but the true mortality rate isn’t what the current numbers are showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think you’re absolutely correct, and I think the mortality rates will end up mirroring those as it relates to demographics.

But I’m saying the characteristics of COV19 transmissibility and virtually everything that was going around in Q4 do not match. We would have already overrun our hospitals or at minimum experienced significant strain on them in early Q1. You take equally social geographies and end up with different results... different virus. Unless ethnicity plays a role which has not been suggested at all.

Comment

Well in November and December I was sick with all the symptoms of Covid19.

Slept all day long for 3 days, body ached and extremely fatigued. I mean it was an effort to walk to the bathroom. I imagined this is what it felt like for 80 year olds to move around. Never experienced anything like it. I had a fever and chills. I had diarrhea for a day or 2. I had an extreme dry cough that was painful and lasted for weeks. I went to the Dr. three times and received prescription medication and steroids. I still had the cough for another 2 weeks. I was tested for pneumonia which was negative. I didn't have the flu or strep.

Eventually after like a month to 6 weeks I lost the cough.

Maybe it was a severe cold and I have been fortunate my entire life to never experience that before. I did take a flu shot beforehand.
        Last edited by Beargrasstx; 03-23-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Yup!
          Clinical diagnosis of "ILI" over the past few months have been higher than ever.
          "ILI" = Influenza Like Illness... something similar to the Flu, yet Flu tests yield negative results. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... eh, probably a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            So you can bank if they have 40k positive after testing 1% of the population then 50-500 times that actually have or had it already.
            Does your butthole hurt after pulling that statistic out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
              Not in this thread but there’s been tons of peoples different threads self-diagnosing saying they think they had the Rona last fall or later.

Again, please explain the lack of overwhelmingly aggressive transmission concurrent with China and Italy? Or is Italy and China a hoax? Seriously asking. Otherwise it’s impossible that it is the same virus.
              Isn’t it possible that the vast majority of people just never showed any symptoms or the symptoms were so mild they didn’t think much of it?

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                had a buddy early early january had a NASTY flu but tested negative. every symptom of this covid he had. im betting you are correct that it was here before it was picked up on any medical radars so to speak.
                Me , Riley, ex and step-dad all went through is in late December and early Jan. 4 different drs all said the same thing. ..” flu like virus going around”. All tested negative for flu and strep.

Comment

If nothing else these threads are entertaing

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                    Not in this thread but there’s been tons of peoples different threads self-diagnosing saying they think they had the Rona last fall or later.

Again, please explain the lack of overwhelmingly aggressive transmission concurrent with China and Italy? Or is Italy and China a hoax? Seriously asking. Otherwise it’s impossible that it is the same virus.
                    I believe a Chinese Dr wrote an article on nov17th about a strange pneumonia that was reaching epidemic proportions in Wuhan. He was arrested. At any rate if he had already recognized it. Mid November then it was already going crazy in Oct..

I think there are a dozen different things people are calling corona from the past fall but there is a distinct pattern with identical symptoms from mid December to late Jan that the cdc was tracking. It was like the flu but tested negative for flu. Much of that was certainly covid 19 . by the way there were 500000 cases in the us in January that were documented.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      by the way there were 500000 cases in the us in January that were documented.
                      500,000 cases of flu like symptoms where people tested negative for the flu? Where was that information found? I find it strange that if I went into my doctor with flu symptoms and tested negative she would log that into some special database to be retrieved later.

Comment

kae006 - You can believe what you want. You apparently will anyhow.

A couple of us have been right from day one on this crap..and talked down the entire time.
                        I'm not as sure of what I'm trying to explain in this thread but there are lots of indications.
                        So first I get dogged for spreading doom and gloom...so I go away quietly for a couple weeks. Now I get dogged for saying it's nearly over when most think it's just getting started? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          +35000 confirmed cases in the USA. That's approx .0001060 % of total population. Your odds of winning a million $$ lottery scratch-off are better than catching the China flu.
                          The lesson here is to go buy more scratch-offs
                          Gar Guy approves....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200323-193825_Messages.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	24612583
                            Two more lotto winners in Brazoria county!

Comment

Great post op

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                                If nothing else these threads are entertaing
                                Yep. I also wonder if some of these guys ate paint chips as a kid.
                                Last edited by panhandlehunter; 03-23-2020, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X