X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I'm not see that anywhere.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It was on social media, gots to be true!

The only thing I saw remotely close to this was Gov of Ohio forcing restaurants & bars to close, otherwise some curfews are being imposed

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      Why the run on Ammo? I was at Academy and empty shelves.
      Probably the Illinois gun/ammo purchase ban talk.......wife asked me days ago if I should buy ammo and said I had plenty and there wouldn't be a run on it........I called that one....

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
        Why the run on Ammo? I was at Academy and empty shelves.
        To create artificial shortage so they can sell it. There were guys buying up all the .22 again, when asked, oh we live in the country and shoot a lot. Oh yeah I shoot a lot but I didn’t need to go buy 10k .22 today.....

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
          To create artificial shortage so they can sell it. There were guys buying up all the .22 again, when asked, oh we live in the country and shoot a lot. Oh yeah I shoot a lot but I didn’t need to go buy 10k .22 today.....
          If they shoot alot they should have plenty already

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            It was on social media, gots to be true!

The only thing I saw remotely close to this was Gov of Ohio forcing restaurants & bars to close, otherwise some curfews are being imposed
            I know, I know......[emoji2958]

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              as soon as one does it all the cool kids think they need to do it to stay in the cool kid club......craziness takes a life of its own. Daughter works at a bar/restaurant in Frisco and she thinks they will close but it's due to a lack of business. It's right across from Dallas Cowboys and a sports type bar, no sports no business.

This will be the death blow to smaller individually owned restaurants and bars. Good thing is she will realize being a waitress isn't a career path and take school serious in the future.
              This runs it's course, nothing may be a career path.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Democrats must own your brain. Did they mistreat you as a child?
                They live there rent free for sure

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                  Hoboken NJ implementing a curfew 10pm till 5am
                  must be when the **** is most contqgious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Democrats must own your brain. Did they mistreat you as a child?
                    Lmaooooo!!!![emoji23][emoji2957][emoji1787]
                    Actually it was bipartisan and overwhelmingly a majority decision......for the record!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      must be when the **** is most contqgious.
                      Lol.....u got me on that one.[emoji854]
                      Hoboken is 1 mile x 1 mile and the party spot overlooking the Hudson River across from Manhattan. Lived 15 minutes away for 3 years.....ah, great party scene that kicks off around 11 pm.

Comment

Texas schools may need to close says the state board
                        Texas Education Commissioner Mike Morath told school superintendents and lawmakers Sunday to be prepared for long-term school district closures, potentially through the end of the school year, especially in areas where the new coronavirus has spread.

Comment

Cancelling school is about the dumbest things ever. Kids are going to congregate in large numbers because they are bored and kids. College kids will be home and high school kids will be out as well. You think the local hangout spots will be busy. First sun filled weekend at the lake I work will have 100 plus boats tied gunnel to gunnel. At least during Summer parents have made plans and a lot of kids have arranged seasonal employment. Canceling school is well thought out

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Cancelling school is about the dumbest things ever. Kids are going to congregate in large numbers because they are bored and kids. College kids will be home and high school kids will be out as well. You think the local hangout spots will be busy. First sun filled weekend at the lake I work will have 100 plus boats tied gunnel to gunnel. At least during Summer parents have made plans and a lot of kids have arranged seasonal employment. Canceling school is well thought out
                            They “ folks in charge “ making desperate people feel more desperate, cdc just made a ruling about large groups meeting
                            CDC recommends no gatherings of 50 or more for 8 weeks
                            The CDC is recommending that gatherings of 50 people or more in US be canceled or postponed over next eight weeks because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Dam...turn off the tv, radio and social media. Just let the idiots idiot.
                              Kinda what I was thinking. Was working out of town for a few days and didn’t have time to look on FB or watch tv. It was pleasant.

Comment

A buddy sent me a link that said “Houston officially shutting down restaurants.” I clicked on it. It was a picture of a large nude man.

Comment

Working...
                                X