Martial law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Some of the absolute dumbest chit I've ever seen, is posted on this thread... some of your IQ's are shining brightly... or not so much...

I had no desire to read 180 post on this.

Until now....

Comment

lets have martial law declared, but to make everyone feel better, lets call it "blueberry cheesecake".

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        You ever kick back after a day working outside under the big Montana sky and just shake your head and laugh at what you left? That's gotta be surreal when you contrast the two.

Sure is, but restaurants, bars are closed here so we’re not completely removed. The general opinion of local people is it’s a political over reaction to get Trump out of office in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wonder if something is coming down the pike. Got a letter from my employer today to keep in my vehicle. It states I need clear and unfettered passage to and from work. Also states I’m a mission critical employee to the Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructure sector.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            I just wonder if something is coming down the pike. Got a letter from my employer today to keep in my vehicle. It states I need clear and unfettered passage to and from work. Also states I’m a mission critical employee to the Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructure sector.
            Not sure where you work but it may have something to do with Prez Trump implementing the wartime authority.

Comment

The word that I got, from a very reliable source, is that more is yet to come. Based on what I heard, your letter will come in handy..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

The word that I got, from a very reliable source, is that more is yet to come. Based on what I heard, your letter will come in handy..
                spill it bro. meteors? nothing described in the bible will surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                  spill it bro. meteors? nothing described in the bible will surprise me.
                  Just more control and the government telling us what we can and cant do.. Will it reach martial law status?? Who knows.. At this point in the game absolutely NOTHING would surprise me, up to and including an "attempt" at door to door gun confiscation.. Its shaping up to be Jade Helm on a massive scale..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Just more control and the government telling us what we can and cant do.. Will it reach martial law status?? Who knows.. At this point in the game absolutely NOTHING would surprise me, up to and including an "attempt" at door to door gun confiscation.. Its shaping up to be Jade Helm on a massive scale..
                    oh yeah, a gun grab at a minimum i think. like i said before, it will be martial law, no matter what they call it.

Comment

some Dr. on fox news just mentioned it. basically said that if young people keep partying then it may take martial law to keep them in line

Comment

I am a manager over departments in 4 different hospitals. We were given similar letters and told to keep them on us or in our vehicles. There is more to come with shutdowns and restrictions, just not sure how soon.

Comment

is it...
                          spreading faster than advertised?
                          deadlier that we know?
                          reinfection is lethal?
                          a bio-weapon?
                          a takeover coup in the making?
                          the killing of the constitution?
                          is war or attack imminent?
                          rhetorical of course, but all guesses, or any hints from insiders are welcomed.

Comment

Martial law?

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                            is it...
                            spreading faster than advertised?
                            deadlier that we know?
                            reinfection is lethal?
                            a bio-weapon?
                            a takeover coup in the making?
                            the killing of the constitution?
                            is war or attack imminent?
                            rhetorical of course, but all guesses, or any hints from insiders are welcomed.

I’m going with #3 - 5

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                              Not sure where you work.
                              I'm helping to keep the lights on!!!

Comment

Utility workers are getting their Essential Persons paperwork in the next few days... it doesn’t look good

Comment

Working...
                                X