Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing really affecting me.

I saw the Rangers Opening Day game is cancelled due to it.

Comment

was supposed to be in Japan last week on business, worked nights here instead.

was supposed to take the family to spain for spring break next week, we may go camping instead.

just got word that "open house" at kids elementary school is cancelled tomorrow.

Comment

My wife is in pharma sales, many Dr. offices not allowing her in any more.

Comment

My wife just texted saying no students to teach at UTSA for the next 4 weeks.
          This is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated in America.
          At least my wife will be home when the sea level rises so we can drown together. (:

Comment

I did not geaux to DC last week for annual capital hill visits. After 20+ years of visiting those wonderful elected officials it felt good to sit at home.....lol![emoji274] I am scheduled for SCI Capital Hill visits in mid May and if this continues I wont attend that one either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
              My wife is in pharma sales, many Dr. offices not allowing her in any more.
              Who is she with? I got a update from my ole team yesterday. It's getting ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                When the first strip club closes due to CV, then you'll know we've collectively lost our ****.
                There are bacteria living in strip clubs that would give CV a wedgie and take it's lunch money.

Comment

on the bright side, the restaurants i like may be a little less crowded!

my only concern is when the Stones come to dallas in May. I also hope they won't cancel the TBH Crappie fishin gettogether!

No big effects for me yet, but I don't travel for work anyway. We are staying home for spring break next week and doing home projects.

Comment

Got lucky here! My son just got back from Disneyworld with the HS band sure glad they didn't cancel!! He had a blast!!! Heard that SXSW got cancelled?!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Who is she with? I got a update from my ole team yesterday. It's getting ugly.

Allergan

Comment

It's all CYA and political at this point. Don't cancel and risk being sued. Or risk getting smeared politically.

Comment

Supposed to go to Salt Lake City near the end of the Month. I’m gonna go unless it gets worse quickly.

Comment

Rocket League Championship Series: Curtis Culwell Center in Garland
                            Was scheduled April 24-26

My grandson is so disappointed. He/We love the game(Rocket League), the RLCS has never been in Texas b4.

Comment

Maybe we should start a push to cancel the 2020 election.

that'll shut em up

Comment

Cotton, corn, cattle, citrus, sugar, Ag was a train wreck even before it supposedly arrived, when markets crash it makes that giant sucking sound

Comment

Working...
                                X