No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ponder this for a minute. Not saying this is true. But what if millions and millions of people are infected with the virus but haven't been tested.

Imagine a population where more and more of us have already had Covid-19, and where every ill and dying patient is tested for the virus. The deaths apparently due to Covid-19, the Covid trajectory, will approach the overall death rate. It would appear that all deaths were caused by Covid-19 – would this be true? No. The severity of the epidemic would be indicated by how many extra deaths (above normal) there were overall.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
      Why can China’s President comfortably visit Wuhan and patients in the hospitals?!
      Because China already had a cure for CoronaVirus before they infected the rest of the world with it and he already had his shot before going to hospitals with only a mask on...
      B*****tards!!!!
      Yep.. 100% correct. This was an orchestrated attack. I've been saying it since week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Yep.. 100% correct. This was an orchestrated attack. I've been saying it since week 1.
        Ok what the heck are y’all going to do about it
        Nothing but complain and ***** about it is about all that you can do ! That and social distancing till we can find a way to turn the corner on covid
        BTW crazy conspiracy theories are just that conspiracies with confusion and idiotic behavior

Comment

Has punctuation been quarantined now, as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Has punctuation been quarantined now, as well?

“God love ya, Dale”.

Let me know when you want to hunt big sky country.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
              They put healthcare above all else. There are more doctors per patient in Cuba than anywhere in the world . They are also the only country to have the cure for lung cancer.

Research it , I absolutely believe it. Doing so well they sent their docs out to other countries to help.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Whatever you have been smoking, you should share with the rest of the class.....
              If that’s all true, I expect to see Floridians paddling rafts south any day now to this healthcare utopia... at least the liberal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                thegrouse: is that one of the Alijos rocks in your picture? I f so, I would need a bigger reel.

All,
                This is an interesting thread to read through again from the beginning just to see the evolution of perception.
                Neg further South in the Pacific Costa Rica

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Ponder this for a minute. Not saying this is true. But what if millions and millions of people are infected with the virus but haven't been tested.

Imagine a population where more and more of us have already had Covid-19, and where every ill and dying patient is tested for the virus. The deaths apparently due to Covid-19, the Covid trajectory, will approach the overall death rate. It would appear that all deaths were caused by Covid-19 – would this be true? No. The severity of the epidemic would be indicated by how many extra deaths (above normal) there were overall.
                  IMO there are millions that had/have it in the USA. The experts have told us for a while that under 15 rarely even show signs of it when they have it. And most 15-40 yo's don't get sick enough to even try to get tested. And a good % 40 and up don't get sick enough to get tested.

So right there you can be positive there are at least double the confirmed count..But more likely 5-10x

And the wife and I were talking about that. 7,400 people die each day in the US. Will all people who die be tested for COVID and if they test positive be counted? If so they will really exaggerate the number soon.
                  The CDC said over a month ago that over 60% of all Americans will get it..

FTR - Cases are about to jump high...I know most understand but they finally started testing a ton more a few days ago..Since it takes 2-5 days to get results back be prepared for another pop.

Comment

Will they count anyone who dies for any reason (who tests positive) as a COVID related death?

If this is true then there will easily be 200k death number soon.

250k people die each month. If 50% have/had it they could technically add 125k deaths to the count each month. We all know Dems would love nothing more than to make the number that high.

Anyone have any clue how this works?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Will they count anyone who dies for any reason (who tests positive) as a COVID related death?

250k people die each month. If 50% have/had it they could technically add 125k deaths to the count each month. We all know Dems would love nothing more than to make the number that high.

I'm starting to get really worried about this also. Government can keep using these figures to drag this ordeal out indefinitely if they aren't reporting the honest numbers. I think what we should be looking at is EXCESS MORTALITY. How many more people are dying than normal?
                      Europe has a good site for this info but I haven't been able to find it for the US.

Last edited by LWC; 04-02-2020, 07:58 AM.

Comment

It depends if the local Medical Examiners office tests. Varies across the country

Comment

IMO there are millions that had/have it in the USA. The experts have told us for a while that under 15 rarely even show signs of it when they have it. And most 15-40 yo's don't get sick enough to even try to get tested. And a good % 40 and up don't get sick enough to get tested.

So right there you can be positive there are at least double the confirmed count..But more likely 5-10x

And the wife and I were talking about that. 7,400 people die each day in the US. Will all people who die be tested for COVID and if they test positive be counted? If so they will really exaggerate the number soon.
                          The CDC said over a month ago that over 60% of all Americans will get it..

FTR - Cases are about to jump high...I know most understand but they finally started testing a ton more a few days ago..Since it takes 2-5 days to get results back be prepared for another pop.
                          I read an 8 year old in Clay county died and is being tested for CV.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                              https://youtu.be/q0PBg_3iVBw

OMG That video will be a classic. That's a spit your drink on computer video LOL

Comment

How will the Dems benefit?

I have hard core "dems" that say the same thing. The republicans are blowing up the numbers to get Trump reelected...

I dont know how anyone would benefit by uping the numbers and keeping everyone home. If you make money off tax especially...

I dont get that, the government is losing money. While not gaining anything.

Someone enlighten me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X