Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
    Media has found a way to take away the awesomeness of trumps economy. Talk up Coronavirus and make the market tank in an election year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like Rush said several days ago... they are weaponizing the scare tactics.

Comment

6 confirmed cases in Texas and one death. That's a high death percentage. Only God knows how many un-confirmed cases there are......

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        6 confirmed cases in Texas and one death. That's a high death percentage. Only God knows how many un-confirmed cases there are......
        Only one confirmed in the US that didn't come from quarantine.

But we are the furthest away. Expect a lot more new cases soon.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
          Talked to a Dr. tonight... he said it’s just another strain of the flu and the media is blowing It up. Told me to look up the stats of regular flu.... so I did... 2018-2019 there were 61,000 deaths in the US... 2019-2020 there are 14,000 deaths so far... 0 people have been killed by the corona virus in the US as of now.... I don’t trust what’s going on
          Almost 6 times what the number of corona virus deaths world wide, just from the normal flu in the US. Fake panic by fake news trying to make this the new big thing to push in their agenda. Listen to Pelosi and Schumer lie and BS about Trump’s actions on this. That will tell you all you need to know about this virus. Nothing more than what they tried to do with hurricane Katrina and Bush.

Comment

It begins....NY Times op ed today suggest we start calling this "Trumpvirus."

Comment

I'm thinkin' SCI should buy NYT to go along with their acquisition of the TTHA to round out their best of the best in irrelevant purchases...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                It begins....NY Times op ed today suggest we start calling this "Trumpvirus."
                wow...

Comment

[ATTACH]993683[/ATTACH]

Comment

While the American Media will slant anyway they can to reflect bad on Trump, it is front page on most news outlets around the world. Trump didn't do himself any favors with the press conference last night...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      While the American Media will slant anyway they can to reflect bad on Trump, it is front page on most news outlets around the world. Trump didn't do himself any favors with the press conference last night...
                      Updating the American people on the steps taken and that will be further taken was a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Updating the American people on the steps taken and that will be further taken was a bad thing?
                        Nope, but blaming the stock market on the Democratic debate was a little over the top. And really not the best time for election speeches.

Yes I voted for Trump in 16, and will in 2020, but I still have a hard time watching him speak on TV.

Comment

Coronavirus, overblown attempt to take Trump down again. A flu strain that does not compare to the regular flu in the US that kills many, many more. MSM hacks revving up the fear. Total BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                            Coronavirus, overblown attempt to take Trump down again. A flu strain that does not compare to the regular flu in the US that kills many, many more. MSM hacks revving up the fear. Total BS!
                            So the enemies of the president, Deep State, compelled multiple foreign governments who are not our allies to quarantine millions of people and shut down normal daily functions like production, commerce and school. All in an effort to soil Trump.

Sounds a little crazy when you say it like that, don’t you think?

Don’t get me wrong there is a force against Trump, but not every shadow is the boogie man.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              So the enemies of the president, Deep State, compelled multiple foreign governments who are not our allies to quarantine millions of people and shut down normal daily functions like production, commerce and school. All in an effort to soil Trump.

Sounds a little crazy when you say it like that, don’t you think?

Don’t get me wrong there is a force against Trump, but not every shadow is the boogie man.
                              Not necessarily by a deep state or other countries, but certainly being twisted and ratcheted up by our left wing "press". (aka Democrat party propaganda mills)

Comment

Thousands of people have died and millions infected around the world. With cases and deaths in USA and right here in Texas and several thousand in California being monitored right now, I'm not sure weather I should laugh or get upset at all the un-educated comments....

Governor Gavin Newsom announced Thursday, more than 8,400 people are being monitored for Coronavirus in California. So far, there have been 60 confirmed cases in the US, and 33 of them have been in California. Of those 33, 24 came back to California on repatriation flights; 7 got the virus traveling; 1 contracted it from an infected spouse.
                                Last edited by ATI; 02-28-2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X