No announcement yet.

For real A&M?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is crazy. Way I see it is this. You wanna be a him or her or it or whatever your not genetically fine but don’t push it on society and the young kids that don’t understand it yet. I have been an A&M fan since I was little. Really hard for me seeing this go on there knowing A&M core and character values.

Comment

Twisted moral society we live in. It’s today’s culture
      Promote anything Christian based & it gets squashed or ridiculed
      Promote alternative lifestyles & it gets paraded through the public streets & seeking laws to protect such lifestyles

Comment

Originally posted by THE UNDERTAKER View Post
        This is crazy. Way I see it is this. You wanna be a him or her or it or whatever your not genetically fine but don’t push it on society and the young kids that don’t understand it yet. I have been an A&M fan since I was little. Really hard for me seeing this go on there knowing A&M core and character values.
        It's the world we live in. I've been a Texas fan since 1976. This liberal wacko crap is not going to affect my fandom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          Twisted moral society we live in. It’s today’s culture
          Promote anything Christian based & it gets squashed or ridiculed
          Promote alternative lifestyles & it gets paraded through the public streets & seeking laws to protect such lifestyles
          And you get labeled a racist bigot if you don't support it.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-22-2020, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Looks like Austin moved a little east...

Comment

There was a lot of push back. But it’s a very minority group of people involved in the show. Seemed like most people rolled their eyes when they heard about it and went on with their day.

The university has to be all inclusive these days or they get sued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                It's the world we live in. I've been a Texas fan since 1976. This liberal wacko crap is not going to affect my fandom.

It’s close to affecting mine. I just don’t know how much more I can take out of AUSTIN.

Comment

Just a another “look at me” moment from the mentally ill...
                  Nothing aggy can do about it without being labeled homophobic or racist...
                  Sad times we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    It’s close to affecting mine. I just don’t know how much more I can take out of AUSTIN.
                    Then they win.

Comment

I hadn’t been on or around a college campus until last football season when I took my son to Duke for a visit and football game. I was shocked at exactly how much all of the LBGT stuff was shoved down your throat. They even recognized the LBGT association president at the football game. It was literally everywhere.

Comment

They have accomplished their goal...get attention

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
                          How are they trying to change the rules for the rest of us?
                          Oh idk...let’s see.

Maybe their misguided belief they warrant special “legal” recognition for their confusion around:

Same sex marriage licenses
                          Parental rights and custody battles once Sheila becomes Sam
                          Identity docs like birth certificates, drivers license and passports
                          Healthcare costs that we fund as taxpayers
                          FREAKIN RESTROOM ACCESS!! When Sam wants to go into your daughter’s bathroom now

That’s just a few off the top of my head. I could probably think of more......but there’s no need since I know there are ONLY 2 Genders in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
                            How are they trying to change the rules for the rest of us?
                            They changed the rules for the BSA... look how that went.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                            Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                            The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
                            The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                            The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                            Are full of passionate intensity.

--W.B. Yeats

Comment

With austin just 100 miles away it was just a matter of time before it spread!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                They changed the rules for the BSA... look how that went.
                                BINGO! Forgot about that one

Comment

Working...
                                X