Michael Bloomberg TV ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    I heard Democrats for Hilary saying same thing about trump in 2016, and we all saw the crazy crying fits after the election
    Hope everyone doesn’t get complacent and discount this threat
    I hear you but I think Trump and Bloomberg are two different animals and Trump has a Yuge track record to run on this time. Hillary's track record was sketchy at best. One thing for sure, I will never discount what money can/will buy. It is going to be an interesting year for sure watching the Dems nomination process play out and then Trump and some Snowflake cheerleader duking it out until November.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
      Hes also all over youtube

Comment

I'm so tired of hearing the dumb Bloomberg radio commercials on The Ticket, in Dallas, that I've started changing the station every time they come on. Freakin brutal and nonstop!

Comment

Well just think folks only 8 more months of MB and all the other political bs escalation!

Comment

I've almost given up on tv and YouTube just because I'm tired of the commercials. If I click a video and a Bloomberg ad comes up that I can't skip, I just click a different video.

Comment

I want Ying Yang back in the race, I’m gonna miss my $1000 a month free money

Comment

Well he bit his tongue again yesterday pretty much calling all farmers and people of a trade as stupid. Only the tech field has real smart people that require more use of a persons grey matter (brain).

In short ....he and the people in his bubble are better than most.

Comment

I'll bet if Bloomberg had to rely upon himself to grow food or hunt he'd starve to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Well he bit his tongue again yesterday pretty much calling all farmers and people of a trade as stupid. Only the tech field has real smart people that require more use of a persons grey matter (brain).

In short ....he and the people in his bubble are better than most.
                    It wasn’t yesterday. It was years ago giving a speech/interview at a college. Now that he is being viewed as a candidate they are digging in his past. Several other things have surfaced about remarks made to and about female employees.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      His past will not allow him to win.
                      I think Donny is going to win.

But admittedly mini-Mike scares me. The media kept so much of Barrys past quite. And mini-Mike is part of "the media". Connecting a few dots here, but you would have to think that MM has gotten in front his past in some fashion. The Hilldog VP was out of left field for me, I dont know if he is kissing some sort of ring with that play but I think it is a very interesting. And its only going to get worse as the DNC feels the Bern.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        It wasn’t yesterday. It was years ago giving a speech/interview at a college. Now that he is being viewed as a candidate they are digging in his past. Several other things have surfaced about remarks made to and about female employees.
                        Haha - Like what Trump said about Republicans before he ran, and was elected as President? How about those female comments?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Haha - Like what Trump said about Republicans before he ran, and was elected as President? How about those female comments?
                          yup

Comment

Good thing about streaming after a show is over is fast forwarding through those commercials. They have sent me texts twice and I told them to stop.

Comment

Fair point![emoji106] What’s your endpoint in this conversation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly, like I said in another thread, besides political beliefs and policies you can draw several parallels between the two and their past. So with his past behavior it will make you pretty hypocritical when you vote for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X