No announcement yet.

Trump cleaning house??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are just the ones from the NSC! Mire to come. I love it.

Comment

Yea, he should clean house at the DOJ next...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Yea, he should clean house at the DOJ next...
        Yep. Cia fbi

Comment

And when Clinton fired 93 Us Attorneys in one day...... crickets.

Comment

The state department is a nest of crooks. They claim they are so entrenched you could fire large amounts and nothing would change.

Comment

Trump allowed the Obama holdovers to remain for a reason. Do you really think Trump (of all people) didn't realize the leaks and bias they would cause. They served their purpose and he got what they needed from them...when they were no longer useful....they gone.

Comment

I thought I heard a flushing sound.......keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  Trump allowed the Obama holdovers to remain for a reason. Do you really think Trump (of all people) didn't realize the leaks and bias they would cause. They served their purpose and he got what they needed from them...when they were no longer useful....they gone.
                  Yep...he gave them all the rope they needed.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                    The state department is a nest of crooks. They claim they are so entrenched you could fire large amounts and nothing would change.

The entire federal government is full of crooks and tyrants. There is no fixing it. It’s way too bloated and the corruption is way too ingrained. Outside of a complete reboot, anything done at this point is just a road bump in the current course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with Clay. Nobody ever goes to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        And when Clinton fired 93 Us Attorneys in one day...... crickets.
                        Just FYI, it's pretty standard for first term Presidents to clear out most fed prosecutors from the previous administration (those who haven't yet resigned, of which many do). Trump did the same thing, as did Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama (though he let them stay on longer than usual). Executive branch employees serve at the pleasure of the Executive after all.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                          Just FYI, it's pretty standard for first term Presidents to clear out most fed prosecutors from the previous administration (those who haven't yet resigned, of which many do). Trump did the same thing, as did Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama (though he let them stay on longer than usual). Executive branch employees serve at the pleasure of the Executive after all.
                          Im aware. However, Trump did not take nearly as drastic action as Clinton I regards to getting rid of prior admin holdovers. Not even close.

Comment

Im aware. However, Trump did not take nearly as drastic action as Clinton I regards to getting rid of prior admin holdovers. Not even close.
                            Do you think Trump is smarter than most??? He had to see who the traitors were....Remember all the leaks, he got rid of Clapper and Comey etc.. It died off.. He just said at the NH rally that the Swamp was deeper than he thought...

It’s getting retarded and they keep saying more is to come...I’m trying to keep an open mind but I know a new “bombshell” is about to happen...

Comment

But you will see 100x the negativity against Trump than you did Clinton

Comment

I wonder how many of these Obama holdovers have squirreled away stuff on zip drives so they can leak a bunch more stuff and create a whole new hoax. What will happen to anyone that does and gets caught? You know it's gonna happen if it hasn't already. Ol Schiff probably already has a pocket full of them now.

Comment

Working...
                                X