• Show
Clear All

And here is one to think about
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post

Genius!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Actually, there are such procedures there “genius”.

Comment

So you can pass UV light into the body for viruses? Show me.

Comment

Genius!!!
          "Suppose..."
          "Suppose..."
          "would be interesting to check that"

These are important modifiers to a sentence that you apparently don't understand or choose to ignore.

Comment

In the constant battle against the spread of infectious diseases, scientists are continually on the hunt for new weapons that specifically target pathogenic microbes. Now, investigators from the Center for Radiological Research at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) believe they may have found a new, low-cost solution to eradicating airborne viruses in indoor public spaces. The research team found that continuous low doses of far ultraviolet C (far-UVC) light can kill airborne flu viruses without harming human tissues. The findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Far-UVC Light: A New Tool to Control the Spread of Airborne-Mediated Microbial Diseases”—suggests that use of overhead far-UVC light in hospitals, doctors’ offices, schools, airports, airplanes, and other public spaces could provide a powerful check on seasonal influenza epidemics, as well as influenza pandemics.

Just one quick Google search

Comment

Originally posted by ktjones View Post
              In the constant battle against the spread of infectious diseases, scientists are continually on the hunt for new weapons that specifically target pathogenic microbes. Now, investigators from the Center for Radiological Research at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC) believe they may have found a new, low-cost solution to eradicating airborne viruses in indoor public spaces. The research team found that continuous low doses of far ultraviolet C (far-UVC) light can kill airborne flu viruses without harming human tissues. The findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Far-UVC Light: A New Tool to Control the Spread of Airborne-Mediated Microbial Diseases”—suggests that use of overhead far-UVC light in hospitals, doctors’ offices, schools, airports, airplanes, and other public spaces could provide a powerful check on seasonal influenza epidemics, as well as influenza pandemics.

In the air and surfaces, not in organisms. Disinfectants are not drugs or treatments.

Comment

Every day it becomes more obvious that the American educational system is a failure.

Reading comprehension - The ability to process text, understand it's meaning, and to integrate what the reader already knows.

Comment

So you can pass UV light into the body for viruses? Show me.

Ok, let me dig out my homemade UV light injection machine.

Check out how IV laser light therapy helps repair mitochondria.

Do you think Trump just made this stuff up?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    "Suppose..."

"Suppose..."

"would be interesting to check that"

These are important modifiers to a sentence that you apparently don't understand or choose to ignore.

Well... now he says he was just kidding or being sarcastic. So “suppose” he was just pulling something out of his bu** in the middle of a press conference. [emoji6] Did you see Dr. Birx face? LOL

Comment

Well... now he says he was just kidding or being sarcastic. So “suppose” he was just pulling something out of his bu** in the middle of a press conference. [emoji6] Did you see Dr. Birx face? LOL

See my post above. No, he didn’t just make it up. Dr. Birx was probably shocked that Trump has been talking with scientists that aren’t dependent on Fauci for research money. She was probably thinking “Oh crap! Big pharma ain’t going to like this at all!”

Comment

Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                          Classic!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

You're missing the point.

With his comment, Trump is suggesting that the researchers, entrepreneurs, and scientists look for alternative or out-of-the-box solutions. When the vaccines are months or years away and we are not seeing silver-bullet cures with what we have now, it may take radical new approaches to find a solution. Maybe very radical.

This is how problem-solvers and entrepreneurs like Trump think. They propose something that sounds outlandish or unconventional to get people thinking in new or innovative ways. Birx, Fauci, and the others on the task force ARE NOT where the solution will be found. They are the government equivalent to corporate bean-counters: always ready with the cost figures and the "why it can't be done" stories but never bringing any breakthroughs. Trump is rightly very impatient and wanting quicker progress than government is capable of, even in an "emergency".

If you've ever had the opportunity to work with truly gifted or driven entrepreneur types, they often spout out ideas that sound crazy but are the spark that gets workable solutions in motion. They know they don't have all the facts or background knowledge and they might hear pushback or resistance from the "experts" on their crazy ideas but it doesn't matter. What matters is the push towards a solution.

It bears repeating, Trump is not a politician. He's a business guy. Therefore his messaging in these circumstances will not sound like the typical b.s. we hear from the politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by ktjones View Post

This is ENVIRONMENTAL UV light. People have been doing this for 50 years. He said bringing it inside your body which is laughable for treating viruses. Also, he just said he was just being sarcastic, LOL [emoji19]. He knows he can’t defend what he said. A smart move for him would be to not discuss anything medical or scientifically complicated. Don’t want to hijack thread. Sorry, back to the memes.

Comment

This is ENVIRONMENTAL UV light. People have been doing this for 50 years. He said bringing it inside your body which is laughable for treating viruses.
                                This does not seem so laughable. A UV catheter that inserted into the lungs, via a ventilator. Created via Cedar-Sinai

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X