Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I have not sir, and of course would not wish that on anyone. My attempt at humor was poorly thought out. My apologies.
    Your attempt at humor was harmless and hit its mark....dang funny. If humor offends someone, it's much more likely that they didn't understand it rather than you intending offense. Some people just have a stick in their *** and they can't help it. You did nothing wrong.

Comment

TAMU sent out an email tonight - the person's test came back negative for the Coronavirus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        China just quarantined 20 million trying to stop the spread of this. How do you quarantine 20 million people?
        Have seen pics where they are blocking off any/every road around many of these towns... with dump truck loads of dirt and other debris.

Comment

[emoji16]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the Netflix show “Explained” and the episode was called Pandemic.

This had to be fore this virus. They showed SARS and H1N1 from 1918.

They talked about the “wet” markets in China where they have the live animals and then butcher and clean them all in one place and how it can lead or develop certain viruses.

Was an interesting show. I know that the Chinese have a distrust in frozen or other meat that they don’t know is fresh.

Comment

Several videos of people claiming to be doctors in China on the ground, they are saying the China government is hiding the real numbers, they are claiming over 100k people are affected. True? Who knows.

Comment

As numbers of sick have grown over 10x since last week, the 1:33 deaths is remaining the same. Now 5 cases in the US. Spread to several other countries now as well. This one is appearing to be scary serious...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't forget Zika

Comment

There's a reason governments take this stuff very seriously: 100 years ago the Spanish flu infected about a third of the world and killed 3-6% of the human population (and it didn't discriminate between healthy/sick people, and poor/rich countries). This included over 600K Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      TAMU sent out an email tonight - the person's test came back negative for the Coronavirus.
                      Good news. Add 2020 to the wall.

Comment

My wife works for TX’s Dept of Aging and Disability and wasn’t even aware of Coronavirus. They issue bulletins and have a staff memeber who tracts communicable diseases. If it’s not on their radar, I’m not concerned. But that’s not to say it could not explode.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                          Several videos of people claiming to be doctors in China on the ground, they are saying the China government is hiding the real numbers, they are claiming over 100k people are affected. True? Who knows.
                          Whenever it comes to death and disease numbers coming out of China....you can triple those numbers. Unless you a citizen of China you stick to the numbers provided or risk some time in the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            The thing you have to keep in mind, we in the US have a much better grasp on sanitation and medical care than nearly the entire world.
                            I dunno about that. Have you seen San Francisco lately?

Comment

Dow Jones down 450 on coronavirus concerns.

Comment

I am familiar with the Corona Craps, but not the virus.

Comment

Working...
                                X