John Roberts and the impeachment trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
    I will admit, I wasn't a Trump supporter at 1st. My candidate made the short list but eventually lost to Trump.
    I would say now that I am a staunch supporter of DJT & all of his accomplishments.
    Do I agree with all of his childish rhetoric, NO.
    But the PROS sure do outweigh the CONS with him.
    I really believe he is the only person at this time that can help correct all of the years of the DEEP STATE wrongdoings.
    Our Government has become so corrupt & tainted I am not sure it can ever correct itself.
    Good grief, look what the man has accomplished, all while dealing with the loony left's relentless RESISTANCE & the RHINOS unwillingness to do anything positive.
    Then top it off with the Radical Left media's spinning & lies, it is a wander he actually agreed to run again.
    WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM ????????

Don't matter what he does, TDS is a real disease, and this joker from Austin's got it bad!
    As a person, I despise Donald Trump. But as a president, he is EXACTLY what this country needed at this time... We don't need a go along to get along pussyfoot president to right this ship. We need a slap your *** around and get things done President. He has proven to me that he is that man. I firmly believe God can use anyone He chooses to accomplish His will. There are so many examples in the Bible where He shows us this. I believe strongly that God put Trump in the office to get things done and expose our Bureaucratic gubment for what it is, and it is working.

Comment

^^^
      You are so right. HE is being most gracious and patient with this country. Look around and see that we aren't that far from Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        I will admit, I wasn't a Trump supporter at 1st. My candidate made the short list but eventually lost to Trump.
        I would say now that I am a staunch supporter of DJT & all of his accomplishments.
        Do I agree with all of his childish rhetoric, NO.
        But the PROS sure do outweigh the CONS with him.
        I really believe he is the only person at this time that can help correct all of the years of the DEEP STATE wrongdoings.
        Our Government has become so corrupt & tainted I am not sure it can ever correct itself.
        Good grief, look what the man has accomplished, all while dealing with the loony left's relentless RESISTANCE & the RHINOS unwillingness to do anything positive.
        Then top it off with the Radical Left media's spinning & lies, it is a wander he actually agreed to run again.
        WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM ????????
        I COMPLETELY AGREE with about the "looney left" and the resistance efforts. This impeachment trial is a travesty and should have been avoided by both sides.
        I also acknowledge that both sides of politicians and the media spin the heck out of lies and misinformation. But when the leader of the most powerful nation spews lie after lie while manipulating his way through policy, the effects of this will be long-lasting and surely come back to haunt us down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
          I COMPLETELY AGREE with about the "looney left" and the resistance efforts. This impeachment trial is a travesty and should have been avoided by both sides.
          I also acknowledge that both sides of politicians and the media spin the heck out of lies and misinformation. But when the leader of the most powerful nation spews lie after lie while manipulating his way through policy, the effects of this will be long-lasting and surely come back to haunt us down the road.
          Care to elaborate on which lie or lies you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Saving preexisting conditions in healthcare
              Yovanovich turned everything bad
              2.6 million votes manipulated by google
              Dems want immunity for illegals who committed murders and horrific crimes.
              California admitting a million illegal votes
              never been such a transparent administration
              Biggest pay raises for troops.

The list is endless. My biggest problem is that he uses demagoguery to appeal to the most uninformed voters in the US. The worst part is that it works, and that scares the heck out of me.

Comment

. But when the leader of the most powerful nation spews lie after lie while manipulating his way through policy, the effects of this will be long-lasting and surely come back to haunt us down the road.
                Absolutely.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Absolutely.
                  King of deflectors

So since other folks have done it, its okay.

Gotcha!!! Guess i am too ambitious for actual change.

Comment

But when the leader of the most powerful nation spews lie after lie while manipulating his way through policy, the effects of this will be long-lasting and surely come back to haunt us down the road.
                    I dont think there is a better example of your sentiment than the following.

Not deflecting, just balls on accurate

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro"]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube
                      I get it...Obama did it so its okay.
                      That is the most childish rationale.
                      I was just as vocal when any other president falsely portrayed their leadership.

Comment

GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube
                        Video already unavailable!

Comment

I was just as vocal when any other president falsely portrayed their leadership.
                          How come when partisan hypocrisy is pointed out, it’s considered deflection or childish by you leftist? Hell, it was Bush’s fault forever. Fortunately, I think the silent majority are getting sick of this BS.

Comment

Saving preexisting conditions in healthcare (Who has been denied? Link a reliable source please.
                            Yovanovich turned everything bad She certainly didn't make anything better.)
                            2.6 million votes manipulated by google Provide reliable source that they didn't manipulate votes.
                            Dems want immunity for illegals who committed murders and horrific crimes. Look up Sanctuary Cities
                            California admitting a million illegal votes How do you know they didn't. Report just came out that voter fraud happen in Illinois
                            never been such a transparent administration Please child
                            Biggest pay raises for troops. Once again, what's your source stating otherwise?

The list is endless. My biggest problem is that he uses demagoguery to appeal to the most uninformed voters in the US. The worst part is that it works, and that scares the heck out of me.
                            My point is anything any politicians says is bull****. I want to "see" results not hear a bunch of blah blah blah. I've seen results from our current President (with zero help) from other elected officials. I'm supportive of his policy of putting America and American citizens first. IMO, he has delivered on that message many times.

Comment

You were never this vocal about Obama. That is what most people here get on you about. You are so against the best president in American history that you can't see it in your self.

Comment

Saving preexisting conditions in healthcare
                                Yovanovich turned everything bad
                                2.6 million votes manipulated by google
                                Dems want immunity for illegals who committed murders and horrific crimes.
                                California admitting a million illegal votes
                                never been such a transparent administration
                                Biggest pay raises for troops.

You sir are sadly misinformed, Yovanovich was a crooked woman taking bribes from a corrupt country and should be in prison and may end up there yet.
                                Pre existing conditions on health care hasn't changed.
                                Don't know about Giggle manipulation numbers but that is what they do everyday is manipulate numbers.
                                Dems do publicly want immunity for illegals regardless of their crimes. Listen to rational information, not the liberal media.
                                California absolutely admitting illegal votes, it is all easy to find, or atleast was if not manipulated by giggle.
                                The only transparent honest man in the Whitehouse in any recent history.I could elaborate but no need to...look it up.
                                Don't know about military salariesbut if he said it it is true, guarantee.
                                You have never heard one lie from the man but I have only heard lies from you, you are not to be trusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X