Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    How has nothing come of this? We've witnessed Congress impeach Trump without any evidence. We had President Obama fund a Terrorist regime with $150 billion without any Congressional approval, and nothing has happened.
    The fact that sleezy, anti American, corrupt politicians are not held accountable these days simply cannot be explained... Some of them blatantly do things to destroy this country with no fear of punishment.. I guess it's just a sign of times.. No way to logically explain it.. Very, very frustrating..

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      It’s folly to think our reliance on oil won’t be nearly as great in the not too distant future. If it’s about protecting oil interests, the oil producers need to be paying protection money.
      yeah, them taking the oil tanker hostage was no big deal or bombing the Saudi pipelines was no big deal, it's a life blood of the world... not just the US.
      Last edited by Chad C; 01-08-2020, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Reagan administration armed them in the 80’s, but that doesn’t jive well with chicken hawks.
        Obama is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Obama is that you?
          It’s the hypocrisy that irks me. From the right and the left. Turn off the Fox News and msnbc and think for yourselves.

Comment

This will be a short conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewalston View Post
              This will be a short conflict.
              After last nights ordeal, I wouldn't even call it a conflict. They showed their hand. They don't want a WAR with the US. Last night was nothing more than a saving face moment and a chance for them to pump up the volume on the propaganda within their own heads.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                I think Iran felt like they had to put up some kind of a response for show. Their missile attacks a few weeks ago on Saudi refineries were pinpoint accurate.
                Iran could have hit US base buildings if they wanted too but instead dropped the missiles on the Iraqi sides of these bases and away from buildings with people. Probably on purpose.

That 737 is some pretty wild timing. Almost impossible coincidence.

Makes me think Iran ground to air defenses shot down their own plane thinking it was a US Fighter or bomber...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Agree with this. Iran can make stuff hit targets. They didn't for a reason. As far as the 737 goes, I want to see the investigation rather than speculation. Hopefully Iran turns the black box over to the correct authorities. I can't imagine the repurcussions for Boeing if their old 737 are now falling out of the sky due to mechanical failure.

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                The fact that sleezy, anti American, corrupt politicians are not held accountable these days simply cannot be explained... Some of them blatantly do things to destroy this country with no fear of punishment.. I guess it's just a sign of times.. No way to logically explain it.. Very, very frustrating..
                Speaking in platitudes is great because a person always has wiggle room to crawfish backwards. Reagan armed them, why do you think Iran is flying around in C-130's and F-14's?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  After last nights ordeal, I wouldn't even call it a conflict. They showed their hand. They don't want a WAR with the US. Last night was nothing more than a saving face moment and a chance for them to pump up the volume on the propaganda within their own heads.
                  This ^^^^

Comment

“After firing missiles, Iranian Foreign Minister says they have concluded their revenge.

To recap, 0 Americans were killed but Iran lost 56 citizens in a stampede at Soleimani’s funeral & an additional 82 citizens in an unrelated Tehran plane crash yesterday.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      Agree with this. Iran can make stuff hit targets. They didn't for a reason. As far as the 737 goes, I want to see the investigation rather than speculation. Hopefully Iran turns the black box over to the correct authorities. I can't imagine the repurcussions for Boeing if their old 737 are now falling out of the sky due to mechanical failure.

Speaking in platitudes is great because a person always has wiggle room to crawfish backwards. Reagan armed them, why do you think Iran is flying around in C-130's and F-14's?
                      Platitudes? Lol
                      Yea I wasn't a Reagan fan either.. Or a Clinton or Bush(either one) and dam sure not Obama.

Comment

Why was a Ukrainian airplane in Iran in the first place? Did they not get the news reports of bombs going off in the area?

Comment

Well now we know our generals had advance warning of the missle launch. We even knew what time they would launch and did not stop them. Looks like a save face attempt with a guarantee of not hitting our groups.
                          Last edited by GarGuy; 01-08-2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I laughed waaay too hard at that one [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reagan administration armed them in the 80’s, but that doesn’t jive well with chicken hawks.
                              I think you have your time line all wrong. Carter armed them in the 70s, then they started a border war with Iraq. Carter cut off funding to appear to not take a side, then they took hostages. Reagan was elected, they freed the hostages, and we started funding iraq. First Bush cut them off after they killed their own people and the invaded Kuwait in retaliation. Then we crushed iraq in a short lived war, and Iran has been funding terrorist groups covertly since they freed the hostages.

And I do think for myself and keep up with world events, so check your revisionist version of your history book

Comment

[ATTACH]987078[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X