Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I still think we should sell them some more modern, more effective ordinance...let Pelosi, and Omar sell it, and let the United States Air Force deliver it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And let them see it with their own eyes how well it works

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      ****, I wish y'all would quit quoting jer(k)-james so I wouldn't have to see his drivel and asinine posts!! I saw a LOOONNNG time ago, he had nothing to post that I'd care to see, and it has not change for the better yet.
      No joke
      Last edited by Coup de Grace; 01-08-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        These people are a joke JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are going to come together around “pacific” answers.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone else seeing info about 2 more misses hitting the green zone just now?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Anyone else seeing info about 2 more misses hitting the green zone just now?

Yeah, but can’t really find a trustworthy news report on it.

Comment

Comment

Iraqi military confirms strike, adding that there were no casualties; attack comes nearly 24 hours after Tehran launched over a dozen missiles at Iraqi bases housing US troops.

Comment

If it’s true, I’m guessing that will be the straw that broke the camels back...pun intended

Comment

What did ya'll do to Dos Caminos? He quit posting. Did ya'll send him down the road to the left or the one to the far left?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      What did ya'll do to Dos Caminos? He quit posting. Did ya'll send him down the road to the left or the one to the far left?

He’s creating his 5th account now that smart sniffed him out lol

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Yep he will be back under a different name.

Comment

How's the knee?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I saw about 10 different Democrats on CNN say they were in no way saying the Iranian General was a good person who didn't deserve what he got.

I saw them then qualify those statements by saying that the issue could have been handled more diplomatically with a lesser threat of war.

There is a difference.
                            Rhetorical question...How do you diplomatically take out a terrorist?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                              Rhetorical question...How do you diplomatically take out a terrorist?
                              With the same logic that stricter gun laws wil prevent criminals from getting guns and committing crimes with them. Makes lots of sense huh?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                ****, I wish y'all would quit quoting jer(k)-james so I wouldn't have to see his drivel and asinine posts!! I saw a LOOONNNG time ago, he had nothing to post that I'd care to see, and it has not change for the better yet.
                                It’s weird that I can have an actual conversation with 95% of the people here without the name calling and just plain pettiness - never expect this from you. Never disrespected anything you’ve ever said or done.

Comment

Working...
                                X