Iran bombing Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
    The fools just poked a giant bear and violated another country’s (term used loosely in this case) sovereignty. My son is in the 1st Infantry. I’ve always been a hardened 100% patriot but dang it sure puts things into perspective when you have “skin in the game”.

a big thanks to your son for his service. Thanks for raising him right amd loaning him to us, dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
      F@$& muslims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This! Wake up people. Islam is no religion! It’s cloaked as such, as to use freedom of religion to hide its true self: A supremist, violent ideology hellbent on death to all non-conformists.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
        The level of rabidness and group think on display is astounding. It’s almost like some of y’all wish there had been US casualties and want war.

Why the hell are we still in Iraq anyway? Are we collecting taxes from them to be their security force?
        You should try not putting word in peoples’ mouths. Nobody said that. Nobody implied that. There are fathers, mothers, wives, husbands, brothers, sisters and other family members ON THIS SITE who have family fighting for this country.

You should try keeping those thoughts to yourself next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          So you’re ok with Iran getting a nuclear weapon? We should just leave the region all together and allow them to live their peaceful lives. It’s our freedom we are protecting, our soil we are protecting, our civilians we are protecting. It’s been proven for decades that there is not a country in the region that can be trusted. If we don’t police Iran from developing a nuclear weapon, who is? France? I personally prefer to spend a fortune on a military with weapons that will never be used rather than having a weak military needing weapons they don’t have. With this I am done with you on this subject.
          Two highways is struggling with reality.

THIS ^^^^^ is the core issue. Preventing Iran from nuclear capabilities is the goal here. And it’s a worldwide goal. For the safety of all of us. Period.

Comment

We must stay calculated and strategic.

Lots of freedom loving people (including muslims ) in Iran who will rise up and take there country BACK. No reason to go scorched earth, just pray for guidance for POTUS. unfortunately, the whole thing is on his shoulders.

Comment

Video of Ukranian air plane crash in Iran.. It appears to be more than a "mechanical problem".. Prayers for the victims.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I think Iran felt like they had to put up some kind of a response for show. Their missile attacks a few weeks ago on Saudi refineries were pinpoint accurate.
                  Iran could have hit US base buildings if they wanted too but instead dropped the missiles on the Iraqi sides of these bases and away from buildings with people. Probably on purpose.

That 737 is some pretty wild timing. Almost impossible coincidence.

Makes me think Iran ground to air defenses shot down their own plane thinking it was a US Fighter or bomber...

Comment

I wonder if we will ever know how much of the $150 billion Obama gave Iran in the middle of the night will be used to kill Americans. How many American lives will ultimately be lost because of the actions of our own President?

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                      I think Iran felt like they had to put up some kind of a response for show. Their missile attacks a few weeks ago on Saudi refineries were pinpoint accurate.
                      Iran could have hit US base buildings if they wanted too but instead dropped the missiles on the Iraqi sides of these bases and away from buildings with people. Probably on purpose.

That 737 is some pretty wild timing. Almost impossible coincidence.

Makes me think Iran ground to air defenses shot down their own plane thinking it was a US Fighter or bomber...

I'm thinking that the person videoing the plane going down knew something about what happened or was involved in it being shot down.. Who knows.. We will never know the truth.
                      There Could have been someone onboard, leaving the country, that was an important target...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        I wonder if we will ever know how much of the $150 billion Obama gave Iran in the middle of the night will be used to kill Americans. How many American lives will ultimately be lost because of the actions of our own President?
                        If it was $1 then it's too much.. He needs to be held accountable for funding terrorism, tried, and if found guilty, executed..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          If it was $1 then it's too much.. He needs to be held accountable for funding terrorism, tried, and if found guilty, executed..

How has nothing come of this? We've witnessed Congress impeach Trump without any evidence. We had President Obama fund a Terrorist regime with $150 billion without any Congressional approval, and nothing has happened.

Comment

Reagan administration armed them in the 80’s, but that doesn’t jive well with chicken hawks.

Comment

We'll never leave fellas, Oil is involved....Heck, this may be the best chance at diplomacy that we've ever had and it didn't take pallets of cash!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                We'll never leave fellas, Oil is involved....Heck, this may be the best chance at diplomacy that we've ever had and it didn't take pallets of cash!
                                It’s folly to think our reliance on oil won’t be nearly as great in the not too distant future. If it’s about protecting oil interests, the oil producers need to be paying protection money.

Comment

Working...
                                X