• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Which site are you donating through?
    Donald J Trump for President

Comment

Yes Man but “we have to impeach him to keep him from being re-elected “paraphrasing the honorable rep al green.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        Yes Man but “we have to impeach him to keep him from being re-elected “paraphrasing the honorable rep al green.
        Funny thing about Al Green. My wife was a mediator with the Dispute Resolution Center probably 20yrs ago and worked one night a week in his court room. She would come home and tell me about this judge who was so nice and did not put up with or buy any of the crap from the thugs and delinquents that came through his courtroom. He had zero issues with dressing them down and putting them in their place and letting them know if they were going to act like a fool, they would be treated like a fool. His sentences were not a slap on the wrist. She does not recognize the man he is today and can not believe how his tune has changed.

Comment

RNC +600k donors since impeachment began.

The RNC has garnered over 600,000 new donors since the start of impeachment, Deputy Chief of Staff Mike Reed told Axios.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            RNC +600k donors since impeachment began.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...f-impeachment/
            Sweet! I hope the election hammers the traitors!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              What is the OFFICIAL Trump 2020 campaign donation site? My emails are flooded with Trump donation links, but when you dig down ...they are really PACS and republican party donations, not actual Trump campaign sites.
              this^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X