Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Ain't that the truth!
    Hell, when Stephen A Smith calls out a black man it must mean that fella really is a piece of work!

Waiver......feakin joke
    When a white guy has to correct the black guy on his own show, that fella must really be a piece of work.

I agree ….. the waiver was a freakin joke.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      Kap is working.....on a new Nike commercial.

He knows he isnt competitive. He made it political because that is the only way he can stay relevant.

Remember when he said that the NFL owners were colluding against him, and sued them. Seems pretty clear that he is just unwilling to be a team player.
      NFL settled with him for their collusion. Nike has already refuted those reports.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Good for Kaep - That waiver was the dumbest thing in the history of waivers …

He worked out, and is still better than 40% of the employed QBs in the league. There was a reason the NFL settled.
        The waiver that said if he got hurt, then he couldn’t get money from the NFL. It was a rigged event by him the whole time. He did it to make a commercial and get attention. If he wasn’t a team cancer, someone probably would have signed him already.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
          The waiver that said if he got hurt, then he couldn’t get money from the NFL. It was a rigged event by him the whole time. He did it to make a commercial and get attention. If he wasn’t a team cancer, someone probably would have signed him already.
          The **** was wearing a Kunta Kinte shirt....Comparing himself to a indentured slave....

The !@#$%^ is just like his mother....

He cant go away fast enough....

There was ZERO chance any team would have signed him after a good workout...who in the hell wants that headache...

The NFL was simply trying to appease him for good press coverage

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            The **** was wearing a Kunta Kinte shirt....Comparing himself to a indentured slave....

The !@#$%^ is just like his mother....

He cant go away fast enough....

There was ZERO chance any team would have signed him after a good workout...who in the hell wants that headache...

The NFL was simply trying to appease him for good press coverage
            When did you hear him compare himself to an indentured slave?

NFL was trying to bamboozle Him, and it didn't work.

Comment

He is working - to make the lives of those less fortunate, better. His own way.
              So, tell us how he has helped you lately.

Comment

Nike has already refuted those reports.
                That NIke doesnt want to run another Kap commercial? You go that from your article? Just because Nike diddnt want footage from the actual event doesnt mean they werent going to use a fourth grade letter he wrote, and the teams that showed up.

This was all about his image and sticking it to the man, not about getting him in the league. The shirt, the hair, the high school, the last minute audible, how did any of this help his case of him being a blackballed NFL talented QB?

Kaepernick called an audible on Saturday and took back the narrative.

The reason for making the switch, Kaepernick would tell us later, was “making sure we had transparency of what went on.”

If the NFL’s hastily-arranged workout was a publicity stunt, Kaepernick responded with a stunt of his own, one that was far more effective in securing his imprimatur as a man of the people.

He laid out the new rules: The workout would be open to the public and to the media.

After the workout, word spread that he would address the media — albeit in a one-way polemic — for the first time in three years.

The workout was as much of a protest rally as it was a football workout, designed to solidify Kaepernick’s base and cement his reputation as the People’s Champion. He spent as much time mingling with fans as he did working out.

Even the site selected for the workout was symbolic. Charles Drew High School was named in honor of the brilliant black surgeon who pioneered methods of storing blood plasma, an innovation that saved thousands of lives during World War II.

In retrospect, it’s likely that Kaepernick never intended to work out at the Falcons facility.
                Last edited by batmaninja; 11-19-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Making the lives of those less fortunate better?!?!?!
                  By getting paid by a corporation, from a country, that exists by using children as slaves?
                  Man, you've lost your **** mind!

Comment

When did you hear him compare himself to an indentured slave?

NFL was trying to bamboozle Him, and it didn't work.
                    Do you not know the book Roots? The character KK.....

Its a good read, you should educate yourself

Comment

I wear THE Ohio State t-shirts. Am I comparing myself to a Buckeye?

I'm familiar

Comment

Take a look at Curtis as well, he has had some good take on this too.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I wear THE Ohio State t-shirts. Am I comparing myself to a Buckeye?

I'm familiar

I guess I read that wrong...I thought you didnt know who KK was...or that KAp was wearing the Tee shirt

Comment

I guess I read that wrong...I thought you didnt know who KK was...or that KAp was wearing the Tee shirt
                            Wasting your breath. He knows **** well what Kap was trying to accomplish w/that shirt.

Comment

For being plagiarized, it ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                Wasting your breath. He knows **** well what Kap was trying to accomplish w/that shirt.
                                Drawing attention to a cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X