Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    You boys should quit arguing with liberals.
    They believe what liberal media tells them. They’re sheep...

If you’re referring to me, I assure you, I’m not a liberal. And are you saying that conservatives don’t just believe what the conservative media tells them? I just hate that we can’t call balls and strikes on a president because he’s our guy. I think what Trump did was wrong, or at the least in bad judgement. But I don’t think he should be impeached for it. This is no different then the Obama supporters who defended him no matter what. If a guy is wrong, he’s wrong I don’t care what side he’s on. The Dems should just come out and say, we’re going to get this guy outta here no matter what, and Trump should just admit, I thought I could kneecap Biden and slow his momentum by hitting him with the Burisma thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      If you’re referring to me, I assure you, I’m not a liberal. And are you saying that conservatives don’t just believe what the conservative media tells them? I just hate that we can’t call balls and strikes on a president because he’s our guy. I think what Trump did was wrong, or at the least in bad judgement. But I don’t think he should be impeached for it. This is no different then the Obama supporters who defended him no matter what. If a guy is wrong, he’s wrong I don’t care what side he’s on. The Dems should just come out and say, we’re going to get this guy outta here no matter what, and Trump should just admit, I thought I could kneecap Biden and slow his momentum by hitting him with the Burisma thing.

Joe Biden is running for the NOMINATION of his party. I can assure you, Biden needs no help in being kneecapped. His self infliction is legendary.

Comment

Demonic Dems??? Dude you need to take a deep breath. I can assure you, I’m not demonic whatsoever. Not even a little. LOL. Ok I voted for Trump, so don’t try to put me in a group. However, I’m aware and unbiased enough to realize that this man is malignant. The second I saw him making fun of a handicapped person I knew something was really wrong with him and he was beneath the presidency. I’m also unbiased enough to say that overall I think he’s doing a fair job as president. I just think something in him is dark and he’s bad for the country (my opinion). And what do you mean I didn’t see anything? I literally saw him tell Russia to check Hillary’s emails, I SAW him seriously ask China to investigate the Biden’s. That’s inviting a foreign country to interfere in an election. If he’s such a corruption fighter there’s plenty of places he could go after that don’t involve his political adversaries. Why don’t we hear about those?

Quick question. Who should he ask to investigate the crimes of HRC, Biden or any other politician who entered office broke and has somehow become a multi millionaire on a public servants salary? The FBI, CIA, IRS or any of the other US government agencies that have been running a probe up his and everyone he has walked by tookus in the last 20yrs? The only way he can possibly drain the swamp is with outside help because the criminals are in bed with everyone in Washington DC. He is a step ahead of every politician in DC and they can not stand it. The only move the Democrats have any more is to tell the same lies loud enough and often enough until the simple minded begin to believe it to be true because it has been said so many times it must be true.

Comment

The Dems should just come out and say, we’re going to get this guy outta here no matter what,

Uh, they have, dozens of times. The SOLE reason is because he won '16.
          You don't think our POTUS should do whatever possible to expose corruption in our government?
          You think Biden & family should be protected from their crimes solely due to the fact Biden is trying to win the nod from the Dem's?
          If you believe that, then why is it okay for the Dems to try to charge Trump w/a crime (Trump is THE opponent against them all)? After all, he is running for President in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            Uh, they have, dozens of times. The SOLE reason is because he won '16.
            You don't think our POTUS should do whatever possible to expose corruption in our government?
            You think Biden & family should be protected from their crimes solely due to the fact Biden is trying to win the nod from the Dem's?
            If you believe that, then why is it okay for the Dems to try to charge Trump w/a crime (Trump is THE opponent against them all)? After all, he is running for President in 2020.
            Excellent point!!

Comment

Someone has confused enlightened with...well...confused.

Comment

Never said it was illegal. Just wrong. And it wasn’t sarcasm he was clearly asking China (who we don’t even trust enough to put their chips in our computers) to investigate them. When have you ever seen a president go on international TV and ask the Chinese COMMUNIST to investigate his political rival? Or the dang Russians to check anyone’s email? I can post the video if you want.
                I am pretty sure that you get that the Hillery Clintons bathroom server was highly illegal. Same with bleach biting the server, in order to remove traces of over 30,000 emails (that had to be sent to government employees that also knew the server was illegal). Same with why and how she set the illegal server up in the first place. And most likely the entire Clinton Foundation as well.

But what you are really upset about is Donald stating “China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine,”.

That about right?

And by the way. You are aware you are again giving Hillary a pass on -

On Wednesday night, Clinton turned the tables, suggesting a plea that one of the 2020 Democratic presidential candidates could make: “China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns?”

“I’m sure our media would richly reward you,” Clinton added during an appearance on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVqCeThl5OM"]Democratic Courtroom - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have no problem calling out someone that has a R by their name when they are crooked or have done wrong but this isn't one of them.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s probably the best irony in all of this. In 1974 Congress made it the sole responsibility of the SCOTUS to add up to 3 years to the a President’s term, once he is acquitted by the senate. They never reappeared that rule......oh how funny would this be?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Here’s probably the best irony in all of this. In 1974 Congress made it the sole responsibility of the SCOTUS to add up to 3 years to the a President’s term, once he is acquitted by the senate. They never reappeared that rule......oh how funny would this be?
                        That would send them over the edge for sure.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

For sure Schiff's eyes would blow right outta his head. Piglosi would swallow her teeth. Nadler would just fall asleep again and never wake up. Hillary would flee to Russia and the world would be a better place.

Comment

Demonic Dems??? Dude you need to take a deep breath. I can assure you, I’m not demonic whatsoever. Not even a little. LOL. Ok I voted for Trump, so don’t try to put me in a group. However, I’m aware and unbiased enough to realize that this man is malignant. The second I saw him making fun of a handicapped person I knew something was really wrong with him and he was beneath the presidency. I’m also unbiased enough to say that overall I think he’s doing a fair job as president. I just think something in him is dark and he’s bad for the country (my opinion). And what do you mean I didn’t see anything? I literally saw him tell Russia to check Hillary’s emails, I SAW him seriously ask China to investigate the Biden’s. That’s inviting a foreign country to interfere in an election. If he’s such a corruption fighter there’s plenty of places he could go after that don’t involve his political adversaries. Why don’t we hear about those?
                            I didn't vote for him in 2016, because of how he is - "malignant", as you describe. It's been no surprise to me that he's proven to be divisive, childish, classless, and a poor judge of character - as evidenced by all the clowns he's praised and hired and then had to fire. His first inclination is to hire people that will suck up to him, and a lot of those butt kisser types end up being snakes. He's done a lot of things since the election that I don't like. I still have the same opinion of him as a man that I had before the election.

He has surprised me on the policy front though by actually governing (mostly) like a conservative. He didn't start out that way. The first big thing he addressed was the effort by the Freedom Caucus to repeal Obamacare, as every Republican promised. But Trump trashed the Freedom Caucus and sided with Pelosi, Paul Ryan, and Chuck Shumer in NOT repealing Obamacare. It looked like my predictions that he would throw conservatives under the bus and cut deals with the establishment were gonna come true. But then the Democrats started attacking him relentlessly, and he decided that they were his biggest enemy, rather than the Freedom Caucus. That was the best thing that could have ever happened in a lot of ways, because it caused him to focus on attacking the left instead of the right. Since then, the more they've attacked him, the more he's worked to enact policy that ****** off the left. The actual policy results have been FAR better than I ever imagined they'd be, with the exception of not repealing Obamacare and signing ridiculously bloated budget bills. He's remained childish and classless in the process of achieving some positive policy results, but at least we're getting mostly good policy results.

He is EXTREMELY polarizing. There's just something about him that makes most people either worship him like a god or hate him with a burning passion. The polarization in our nation isn't all his fault. The media and the Democrats deserve most of the blame for that. But Trump does a lot to fuel it as well. That's not good long term. But the one positive thing about it is that the Republicans in Congress are finally, just recently, fired up about treating the Democrats like the enemies of our nation that they are. Hopefully, the Republicans will continue to fight to actually defeat the Democrats going forward, and then - Lord willing - our nation can eventually begin to heal.

At any rate, I say all of that to preface this about Biden/Ukraine and the whole impeachment deal. Whether Biden was a rival political candidate or not, it was entirely appropriate for the POTUS to do everything in his power to investigate, expose, and punish the kind of unethical and criminal actions that Biden and his son were/are involved in - not to mention all the others involved (Pelosi, Kerry, Romney...). It would be wrong to NOT expose that type of corruption. Certainly that is just the tip of the iceberg, and there is tons of other corruption that deserve equal treatment. It's a start. And, in my opinion, it's a good place to start BECAUSE of the fact that Biden could potentially become POTUS. He dang sure shouldn't get a pass simply because he's a candidate.

The Democrats have been spying, investigating, creating fake dirt (with the help of Russians), and basically throwing everything they can think of against to wall in an attempt to harm THEIR political rival (Trump). When they came up with nothing, they impeached him anyway. They know full well that their charges are baseless and have zero chance of removing him from office, but they are doing it solely in an attempt to influence the 2020 election. In other words, they are doing everything they've accused Trump of doing, only they're doing it completely out in the open for the whole world to see. And the media is lying their collective butts off to keep the sheep blind to that fact. It's disgusting, even when it's being done to a guy like Trump. He's not the only target. We all are. They're not just trying to overthrow Donald Trump. They're trying to overthrow the Constitution and the nation.

As flawed as Trump is - and he is VERY flawed, the Democrats are making it impossible for even a guy like Trump to not be seen as the lesser of the two evils. They are truly evil. That doesn't make Trump an angel. But the Democrats are so evil, they have to be defeated if we're gonna hold on to our country. We can survive a classless and childish egomaniac like Trump, but the nation can't survive what the Democrats are trying to accomplish.

I just hope and pray that Attorney General Barr and his team will eventually bring a lot of corrupt Democrats (in politics AND the media) to some real and actual justice. That would go a long way toward draining the dang swamp. I also hope that enough states will get on board with an Article V convention so we can add some amendments to the constitution that will reign in and restrict federal government's power. And then I hope and pray that our next president is equally committed to fighting for conservative principles and that he is more like Reagan than Trump - tough and classy, rather than tough and classless. For now though I'll take any kind of tough, as long as the Democrats are being defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              I didn't vote for him in 2016, because of how he is - "malignant", as you describe. It's been no surprise to me that he's proven to be divisive, childish, classless, and a poor judge of character - as evidenced by all the clowns he's praised and hired and then had to fire. His first inclination is to hire people that will suck up to him, and a lot of those butt kisser types end up being snakes. He's done a lot of things since the election that I don't like. I still have the same opinion of him as a man that I had before the election.

He has surprised me on the policy front though by actually governing (mostly) like a conservative. He didn't start out that way. The first big thing he addressed was the effort by the Freedom Caucus to repeal Obamacare, as every Republican promised. But Trump trashed the Freedom Caucus and sided with Pelosi, Paul Ryan, and Chuck Shumer in NOT repealing Obamacare. It looked like my predictions that he would throw conservatives under the bus and cut deals with the establishment were gonna come true. But then the Democrats started attacking him relentlessly, and he decided that they were his biggest enemy, rather than the Freedom Caucus. That was the best thing that could have ever happened in a lot of ways, because it caused him to focus on attacking the left instead of the right. Since then, the more they've attacked him, the more he's worked to enact policy that ****** off the left. The actual policy results have been FAR better than I ever imagined they'd be, with the exception of not repealing Obamacare and signing ridiculously bloated budget bills. He's remained childish and classless in the process of achieving some positive policy results, but at least we're getting mostly good policy results.

He is EXTREMELY polarizing. There's just something about him that makes most people either worship him like a god or hate him with a burning passion. The polarization in our nation isn't all his fault. The media and the Democrats deserve most of the blame for that. But Trump does a lot to fuel it as well. That's not good long term. But the one positive thing about it is that the Republicans in Congress are finally, just recently, fired up about treating the Democrats like the enemies of our nation that they are. Hopefully, the Republicans will continue to fight to actually defeat the Democrats going forward, and then - Lord willing - our nation can eventually begin to heal.

At any rate, I say all of that to preface this about Biden/Ukraine and the whole impeachment deal. Whether Biden was a rival political candidate or not, it was entirely appropriate for the POTUS to do everything in his power to investigate, expose, and punish the kind of unethical and criminal actions that Biden and his son were/are involved in - not to mention all the others involved (Pelosi, Kerry, Romney...). It would be wrong to NOT expose that type of corruption. Certainly that is just the tip of the iceberg, and there is tons of other corruption that deserve equal treatment. It's a start. And, in my opinion, it's a good place to start BECAUSE of the fact that Biden could potentially become POTUS. He dang sure shouldn't get a pass simply because he's a candidate.

The Democrats have been spying, investigating, creating fake dirt (with the help of Russians), and basically throwing everything they can think of against to wall in an attempt to harm THEIR political rival (Trump). When they came up with nothing, they impeached him anyway. They know full well that their charges are baseless and have zero chance of removing him from office, but they are doing it solely in an attempt to influence the 2020 election. In other words, they are doing everything they've accused Trump of doing, only they're doing it completely out in the open for the whole world to see. And the media is lying their collective butts off to keep the sheep blind to that fact. It's disgusting, even when it's being done to a guy like Trump. He's not the only target. We all are. They're not just trying to overthrow Donald Trump. They're trying to overthrow the Constitution and the nation.

As flawed as Trump is - and he is VERY flawed, the Democrats are making it impossible for even a guy like Trump to not be seen as the lesser of the two evils. They are truly evil. That doesn't make Trump an angel. But the Democrats are so evil, they have to be defeated if we're gonna hold on to our country. We can survive a classless and childish egomaniac like Trump, but the nation can't survive what the Democrats are trying to accomplish.

I just hope and pray that Attorney General Barr and his team will eventually bring a lot of corrupt Democrats (in politics AND the media) to some real and actual justice. That would go a long way toward draining the dang swamp. I also hope that enough states will get on board with an Article V convention so we can add some amendments to the constitution that will reign in and restrict federal government's power. And then I hope and pray that our next president is equally committed to fighting for conservative principles and that he is more like Reagan than Trump - tough and classy, rather than tough and classless. For now though I'll take any kind of tough, as long as the Democrats are being defeated.
                              Great take on this and I appreciate the honesty in your opinions.

Comment

Great take on this and I appreciate the honesty in your opinions.

X2

Comment

Working...
                                X